Posted to uk.finance,uk.railway,uk.transport,uk.environment.conservation,uk.d-i-y

Default HEAT !!!

On 23 Jun, 17:10, ATV wrote:

Whenever it is a bit hot, we turn on the air conditioner to get cool.
It gets so cool that we have to put on our lovely suit or get covered
with some nice cotton to go to sleep. Sometimes we couldn't sweat even
walking a few blocks down the street. Are we doing too much!!

If your Air con is decent, and reversible, then in winter when it gets
cold, you can use it to heat your home. Using a heat pump to heat your
home can be many times more efficient than just using a gas heater. So
in the winter it can save fuel.