Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bring it on.......

It seems spelling and abbreviation is more important here within DIY,
perhaps Rec, spelling and abbreviation is WHERE these people need to
be?

A gift link…..
http://www.justservices.com/open/i/p1.html
Posted to uk.d-i-y

user-5446a880.lns6-c12.dsl.pol.co.uk wrote:

It seems spelling and abbreviation is more important here within DIY,
perhaps Rec, spelling and abbreviation is WHERE these people need to
be?

No, its probably full of Americans...

A gift link…..
http://www.spamlink.com/open/i/p1.html

Is there not a lotto group you could spam?

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

wrote:
It seems spelling and abbreviation is more important here within DIY,
perhaps Rec, spelling and abbreviation is WHERE these people need to
be?

A gift link…..
http://www.spamservices.com/open/i/p1.html

Who is/are Just Services? The site talks about directors and employees.
Is it not now a legal requirement to include company registration
details (if it is a company)?

Registrant:
Gary Dobner
10 Scocles Road Minster-on-sea
Sheerness ME123SD
UK

Domain Name: JUSTSERVICES.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Services, Just
JustServices.com
Po Box 86
Sheerness, Kent ME12 3TA
UK
9999 999999

Record expires on 09-Jan-2017.
Record created on 09-Jan-1999.
Database last updated on 25-Jun-2008 01:32:20 EDT.

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rod" wrote in message
It seems spelling and abbreviation is

^H^Hare

more important here within DIY,
perhaps Rec, spelling and abbreviation is WHERE these people need to
be?

A gift link…..
http://www.spamservices.com/open/i/p1.html

Who is/are Just Services? The site talks about directors and employees. Is
it not now a legal requirement to include company registration details (if
it is a company)?

Registrant:
Gary Dobner
10 Scocles Road Minster-on-sea
Sheerness ME123SD
UK

While that name is registered as a limited company, it is in Leicestershire.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

nightjar cpb@ wrote:
"Rod" wrote in message
It seems spelling and abbreviation is

^H^Hare

more important here within DIY,
perhaps Rec, spelling and abbreviation is WHERE these people need to
be?

A gift link…..
http://www.spamservices.com/open/i/p1.html
Who is/are Just Services? The site talks about directors and employees. Is
it not now a legal requirement to include company registration details (if
it is a company)?

Registrant:
Gary Dobner
10 Scocles Road Minster-on-sea
Sheerness ME123SD
UK

While that name is registered as a limited company, it is in Leicestershire.

Thanks - was going to check but I posted while CH were closed. :-)

(Why the hell do they close? No-one would expect it to be any more up to
date than 'yesterday's business' at best.)

--
Rod

onset.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod wrote:

(Why the hell do they close? No-one would expect it to be any more up to
date than 'yesterday's business' at best.)

Your lucky if its more up to date than 18 months!

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 08:30:04 +0100, "nightjar" cpb@insert my surname
here.me.uk wrote:

While that name is registered as a limited company, it is in Leicestershire.

Colin Bignell

No - it can be anywhere. The "registered office" may be in
Leicestershire, but that may be just an accountants. If you fancy a
laugh, take a look around the W1 area of London and see how many
company names appear on the name plates of office blocks in Harley
street/Queen Street. In reality just the registered address in order
to get a London W1 postal address for show on the letterhead.

Regards.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

here.me.uk wrote:

While that name is registered as a limited company, it is in
Leicestershire.

Colin Bignell

No - it can be anywhere. The "registered office" may be in
Leicestershire, but that may be just an accountants....

I am well aware that the registered office need not be the place of
business, but, in this case, they are the same. Just Service Ltd is a
company that states its aims to be to promote justice in health and social
welfare and it operates from an address in Leicester.

Colin Bignell

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:05:37 +0100, "nightjar" cpb@insert my surname
here.me.uk wrote:

.. .
here.me.uk wrote:

While that name is registered as a limited company, it is in
Leicestershire.

Colin Bignell

No - it can be anywhere. The "registered office" may be in
Leicestershire, but that may be just an accountants....

I am well aware that the registered office need not be the place of
business, but, in this case, they are the same. Just Service Ltd is a
company that states its aims to be to promote justice in health and social
welfare and it operates from an address in Leicester.

Colin Bignell

Well according to a quick Google, it is a garage in Broseley,
Shropshire - although the Co Hose entry has Just and Service as all
one word i.e. JustService.

Just Services (sic) Ltd is in Leicester.

Regards.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Geoff
writes
On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 18:05:37 +0100, "nightjar" cpb@insert my surname
here.me.uk wrote:

. ..
here.me.uk wrote:

While that name is registered as a limited company, it is in
Leicestershire.

Colin Bignell

No - it can be anywhere. The "registered office" may be in
Leicestershire, but that may be just an accountants....

I am well aware that the registered office need not be the place of
business, but, in this case, they are the same. Just Service Ltd is a
company that states its aims to be to promote justice in health and social
welfare and it operates from an address in Leicester.

Colin Bignell

Well according to a quick Google, it is a garage in Broseley,
Shropshire

Where's skipweasel when you need him ?

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rod wrote:

Registrant:
Gary Dobner
10 Scocles Road Minster-on-sea
Sheerness ME123SD

Minster on Sea? Thats where cousins who get married live...

FXDuelling Banjos musicFX

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 25 Jun 2008 22:03:22 UTC, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

Rod wrote:

Registrant:
Gary Dobner
10 Scocles Road Minster-on-sea
Sheerness ME123SD

Minster on Sea? Thats where cousins who get married live...

FXDuelling Banjos musicFX

Better than Milton Regis...

http://www.diybanter.com