Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Its good to talk

Worth having if you're doing a job which requires one bloke in a room and
you outside or you're on the roof and tell the missus to put the kettle on.
;-)
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_6377.htm

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Geo Geo is offline

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:58:19 GMT, "George" wrote:

Worth having if you're doing a job which requires one bloke in a room and
you outside or you're on the roof and tell the missus to put the kettle on.
;-)
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_6377.htm

Anyone know what batteries they take - no mention of charger?

Geo
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

Worth having if you're doing a job which requires one bloke in a room and
you outside or you're on the roof and tell the missus to put the kettle

on.
;-)
http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_6377.htm

Anyone know what batteries they take - no mention of charger?

Geo

They are usually PP9 in some walkie talkies but might be AA?

I doubt whether they come with rechargables or charger?
You can only find out on the day.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Geo wrote:
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:58:19 GMT, "George" wrote:

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/58_6377.htm

Anyone know what batteries they take - no mention of charger?

All the PMR446 radios I've seen take AAAs, though I guess AAs are a
possibility too.

Pete

Talk me out of it tommyboy Woodworking 16 July 11th 08 06:02 PM
Talk Talk ? the_constructor UK diy 21 July 25th 07 10:24 AM
Pilot talk Leslie Watts Metalworking 48 September 2nd 04 11:31 PM