Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Converted my head magnifier

....from a filament bulb light to a headband led bright light. :-)
I could have just replaced the bulb with an LED but it wouldn't have been
that bright.

http://www.20xx20.myby.co.uk/126.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y

George wrote:
...from a filament bulb light to a headband led bright light. :-)
I could have just replaced the bulb with an LED but it wouldn't have
been that bright.

http://www.20xx20.myby.co.uk/feckingmassive.jpg

Any chance of a bigger picture next time?

Si

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot" wrote in message
George wrote:
...from a filament bulb light to a headband led bright light. :-)
I could have just replaced the bulb with an LED but it wouldn't have
been that bright.

Any chance of a bigger picture next time?

Si

Sorry, are you on DU?

please don't change the link because people might click on your altered
link.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 27/05/2008 10:28, George wrote:

Sorry, are you on DU?

It took about 15seconds to load on 2MB broadband, a ~3MB file that's
over twice as high and wide as the average monitor is excessive.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
On 27/05/2008 10:28, George wrote:

Sorry, are you on DU?

It took about 15seconds to load on 2MB broadband, a ~3MB file that's
over twice as high and wide as the average monitor is excessive.

Ok,I'll reduce the cameras size quality. ;-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

George wrote:
"Andy Burns" wrote in message
On 27/05/2008 10:28, George wrote:

Sorry, are you on DU?

It took about 15seconds to load on 2MB broadband, a ~3MB file that's
over twice as high and wide as the average monitor is excessive.

Ok,I'll reduce the cameras size quality. ;-)

Download Irfanview. Allows you easily to crop pictures and to change
image quality/file sizes. Free for personal use. No need to change
camera settings at all.

http://www.irfanview.com/

--
Rod

onset.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"George" wrote in message

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
On 27/05/2008 10:28, George wrote:

Sorry, are you on DU?

It took about 15seconds to load on 2MB broadband, a ~3MB file that's
over twice as high and wide as the average monitor is excessive.

Ok,I'll reduce the cameras size quality. ;-)

Looks like it was taken with a cameraphone so it's not like you're losing
much...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doki" wrote in message

"George" wrote in message

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
On 27/05/2008 10:28, George wrote:

Sorry, are you on DU?

It took about 15seconds to load on 2MB broadband, a ~3MB file that's
over twice as high and wide as the average monitor is excessive.

Ok,I'll reduce the cameras size quality. ;-)

Looks like it was taken with a cameraphone so it's not like you're losing
much...

*looks up what it was taken with*

****. Me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doki wrote:

Ok,I'll reduce the cameras size quality. ;-)

Looks like it was taken with a cameraphone so it's not like you're
losing much...

*looks up what it was taken with*

****. Me.

Hmmm...

How do you make phone calls on that SLR shaped lump... :-)
http://www.trustedreviews.com/digital-cameras/review/2006/10/24/Fujifilm-FinePix-S6500fd/p1

Mind you his flash was off, 1/20th Second, F3.6, ISO 800 presumably so
we could admire the LED's blinding output - sod the noise....

--
Adrian C
Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://www.trustedreviews.com/digita...24/Fujifilm-Fi
nePix-S6500fd/p1

Mind you his flash was off, 1/20th Second, F3.6, ISO 800 presumably so
we could admire the LED's blinding output - sod the noise....

--
Adrian C

Its a headmagnifier not the crown jewels...if I wanted a David Baily shot,
I'd of taken the time to set it up.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 28/05/2008 07:14, George wrote:

Its a headmagnifier not the crown jewels...if I wanted a David Baily shot,
I'd of taken the time to set it up.

Who's he?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
On 28/05/2008 07:14, George wrote:

Its a headmagnifier not the crown jewels...if I wanted a David Baily

shot,
I'd of taken the time to set it up.

Who's he?

Napoleons right hand man. :-P