Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Phone/MP3 Universal Charger

Looking for a phone and mp3 charger

I have a Nokia and a Mot razr phone along with a ipod nano.

Looking for one charger todo all three of the above.

ta
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Garry wrote:
Looking for a phone and mp3 charger

I have a Nokia and a Mot razr phone along with a ipod nano.

Looking for one charger todo all three of the above.

http://www.expansys.com/igo/p_igo_item.aspx?i=141430

A95 tip for Nokia.
A32 for the RAZR.
A61 for the iPod.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 15 May 2008 16:49:45 +0100, "Grant" wrote:

Garry wrote:
Looking for a phone and mp3 charger

I have a Nokia and a Mot razr phone along with a ipod nano.

Looking for one charger todo all three of the above.

http://www.expansys.com/igo/p_igo_item.aspx?i=141430

A95 tip for Nokia.
A32 for the RAZR.
A61 for the iPod.

Or try Maplins.

--
(\__/) M.
See http://improve-usenet.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Garry wrote:
Looking for a phone and mp3 charger
I have a Nokia and a Mot razr phone along with a ipod nano.
Looking for one charger todo all three of the above.

http://www.expansys.com/igo/p_igo_item.aspx?i=141430

Or try Maplins.

I bought a "PowerMonkey" in Heathrow which for approx GBP30 comes with
a pouch containing Ipod/Nok/Moto/USB/miniUSB/more plugs. However be
careful of voltage: my Nokia 6350 won't charge from the 5v PSU this
gadget has ("Not Charging" - over voltage?) but will from the
PowerMonkey's own internal NiCad battery. It is handy if the phone is
dying as it can charge while keeping the phone mobile.

--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com