Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Well done that man

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

None at all. Doesn't detract in the slightest from you being a stupid
****.

WELL i can disregard that as you are too stupid to know.
Have a nice day.

You don't understand "The Reasonable Man" test at all, do you? Along
with, it seems, the utter ******s who are out to screw all of us for as
much in the way of fines and penalties as they can possibly get away
with.

Just drive properly and they can't screw you, its quite simple, shall I
repeat it in CAPS?

Some day, one of those ******s will screw you over and then you'll
squeal.

Why, it will be my fault.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

Some day, one of those ******s will screw you over and then you'll
squeal.

Why, it will be my fault.

If that's your attitude you deserve all you get.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.
How much more suspenseful can you get?"
- House
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

None at all. Doesn't detract in the slightest from you being a
stupid ****.

WELL i can disregard that as you are too stupid to know.
Have a nice day.

You don't understand "The Reasonable Man" test at all, do you? Along
with, it seems, the utter ******s who are out to screw all of us for
as much in the way of fines and penalties as they can possibly get
away with.

Nail, hit, head.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

Some day, one of those ******s will screw you over and then you'll
squeal.

Why, it will be my fault.

If that's your attitude you deserve all you get.

If you want to change the law then do so, until you do its your fault if you
break it and get done, nobody is forcing you to speed, crash red lights,
drive without tax, drive without insurance or rob banks, Its your choice you
idiot.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

You really *are* a ****ing plank.
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.
How much more suspenseful can you get?"
- House

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

You really *are* a ****ing plank.

You are a criminal.

I'm beginning to suspect you actually work in the area of parasitic
revenue-raising. Not a traffic warden or a PCSO, are you?
--
Dave
GS850x2 XS650 SE6a

"It's a moron working with power tools.
How much more suspenseful can you get?"
- House
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 24 May 2008 12:05:46 UTC, Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

You really *are* a ****ing plank.

You are a criminal.

I'm beginning to suspect you actually work in the area of parasitic
revenue-raising. Not a traffic warden or a PCSO, are you?

No, I think Dennis must have lost all these 'expert' jobs he tells us
about. I reckon he's a cowboy wheel clamper!
http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Sat, 24 May 2008 12:05:46 UTC, Grimly Curmudgeon

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

You really *are* a ****ing plank.

You are a criminal.

I'm beginning to suspect you actually work in the area of parasitic
revenue-raising. Not a traffic warden or a PCSO, are you?

No, I think Dennis must have lost all these 'expert' jobs he tells us
about. I reckon he's a cowboy wheel clamper!

Colonel in the neighbourhood watch

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff wrote:
In message , Bob Eager
writes
On Sat, 24 May 2008 12:05:46 UTC, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote:

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when
the drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

You really *are* a ****ing plank.

You are a criminal.

I'm beginning to suspect you actually work in the area of parasitic
revenue-raising. Not a traffic warden or a PCSO, are you?

No, I think Dennis must have lost all these 'expert' jobs he tells us
about. I reckon he's a cowboy wheel clamper!

Colonel in the neighbourhood watch

Glue sniffer.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman