Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default (DIY) Double Glazing for Builders, Trade Window Suppliers

I have for some time been looking around the net for some supply only
double glazing. I have spoke to many companies who are reluctant to
give prices online or over the phone. Then a friend of mine said he
had been to http://www.doubleglazingshop.co.uk online. He said within
2 hours he had his prices back and they were cheaper, faster, and a
better frame than his normal builders merchant. Does any one else have
any tips as to where I could try and save more money or should I just
stick with www.doubleglazingshop.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
I have for some time been looking around the net for some supply only
double glazing. I have spoke to many companies who are reluctant to
give prices online or over the phone. Then a friend of mine said he
had been to http://www.doubleglazingshop.co.uk online. He said within
2 hours he had his prices back and they were cheaper, faster, and a
better frame than his normal builders merchant. Does any one else have
any tips as to where I could try and save more money or should I just
stick with www.doubleglazingshop.co.uk

I should stick with www.doubleglazingshop.co.uk because
www.doubleglazingshop.co.uk no doubt give you at least an employee discount
or even free windows if you are the person who actually owns
www.doubleglazingshop.co.uk. The possibility that you are not connected with
www.doubleglazingshop.co.uk is too remote to contemplate seriously.
--
Dave Baker
Puma Race Engines

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I should stick withwww.doubleglazingshop.co.ukbecausewww.doublegl azingshop.co.ukno doubt give you at least an employee discount
or even free windows if you are the person who actually ownswww.doubleglazingshop.co.uk. The possibility that you are not connected withwww.doubleglazingshop.co.ukis too remote to contemplate seriously.
--
Dave Baker
Puma Race Engines

You mean the www.doubleglazingshop.co.uk that yesterday was suggesting
that they knew nothing about Velux windows but could get them at a
discount for me?

The same www.doubleglazingshop.co.uk that was also posting as
?

Personally I wouldn't touch
www.doubleglazingshop.co.uk or any other
biz that spams usenet whilst passing themselves off as individual
members.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

PeterMcC wrote in

wrote in

I have for some time been looking around the net for some supply only
double glazing. I have spoke to many companies who are reluctant to
give prices online or over the phone. Then a friend of mine said he
had been to
http://www.doubleglazingshop.co.uk online. He said within
2 hours he had his prices back and they were cheaper, faster, and a
better frame than his normal builders merchant. Does any one else
have any tips as to where I could try and save more money or should
I just stick with www.doubleglazingshop.co.uk

It seems that the Double Glazing Shop is experiencing more than a little
difficulty - their contact form doesn't work and the "hidden" email address
within it also fails. Lee Croucher is probably doing their web site
development as well.

--
PeterMcC

Posted to uk.d-i-y

HI Dave

had been to http://www.spammerdoubleglazingshop.co.uk online. He said within
2 hours he had his prices back and they were cheaper, faster, and a
better frame than his normal builders merchant. Does any one else have
any tips as to where I could try and save more money or should I just
stick with www.spammerdoubleglazingshop.co.uk

I should stick with www.spammerdoubleglazingshop.co.uk because
www.spammerdoubleglazingshop.co.uk no doubt give you at least an employee discount
or even free windows if you are the person who actually owns
www.spammerdoubleglazingshop.co.uk. The possibility that you are not connected with
www.spammerdoubleglazingshop.co.uk is too remote to contemplate seriously.

You don;t want to do it like that - you want to do it like this....
spambots please note

or

would probably love to hear from you

because, unless this is somebody trying to cause problems for

the home domain is owned by an organisation who

"offer a comprehensive selection of search engine marketing services.
Our specialty is Search Engine Optimization, however we know that when
you're interested in SEO, what you're really asking for is traffic
that converts into sales that improve your bottom line."

So they're getting paid to (inexpertly) spam this site all over the
internet....

...or you could always email the guy from the Double Glazing company

and tell him how impressed you are with his chosen internet marketing
strategists.... g

Clowns !!

Adrian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Adrian
writes

Tiscali? I've got this one coming from Entanet (abuseWatWenta.net)

The one on 29th April came from Plusnet (abuseWatWplus.net)

Or maybe he's running out of ISPs.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla
Posted to uk.d-i-y

HI Fred

On Fri, 02 May 2008 19:24:32 GMT, fred wrote:

In article , Adrian
writes

Tiscali? I've got this one coming from Entanet (abuseWatWenta.net)

The one on 29th April came from Plusnet (abuseWatWplus.net)

Or maybe he's running out of ISPs.

Dunno - that's the address from the domain registration...

Adrian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

HI Rod

On Fri, 02 May 2008 18:49:05 +0100, Rod

spamming git speak

Whoopeee!

lee croucher has just told me:

"thanks your now banned from our emails servers".

What now? Wait for to do the same, I guess.

Wow - bet you're heartbroken g

Adrian

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Adrian
writes
HI Fred

On Fri, 02 May 2008 19:24:32 GMT, fred wrote:

In article , Adrian
writes

Tiscali? I've got this one coming from Entanet (abuseWatWenta.net)

The one on 29th April came from Plusnet (abuseWatWplus.net)

Or maybe he's running out of ISPs.

Dunno - that's the address from the domain registration...

Oh yeah, missed that.

Anyway, here's another couple: