Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default HPV- should i vaccinate my daughter?

Dear everyone,

Thank you for clicking on our post.

We would like to invite you to take part in an university project that
we are conducting in our capacity as students at the University of
Birmingham, UK. Your responses are entirely confidential and we will
not be asking for details that can identify you such as your name,
postal address and email address.

If you are a female living in the UK then you can take part. The
questionnaire takes around of couple of minutes to fill out.

The link for our questionnaire is:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...bV38GBug_3d_3d

Thank you.

HPV study group
Birmingham
UK
E-mail:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/2008 12:57, HPV VACCINE STUDY wrote:

If you are a female living in the UK then you can take part.

I think you'll find anyone can take part, you may find you get
"interesting" results from spamming surveys to usenet.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 29, 1:24*pm, Andy Burns
wrote:
On 29/04/2008 12:57, HPV VACCINE STUDY wrote:

If you are a female living in the UK then you can take part.

I think you'll find anyone can take part, you may find you get
"interesting" results from spamming surveys to usenet.

They certainly will.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29 Apr, 15:09, "Man at B&Q" wrote:
On Apr 29, 1:24*pm, Andy Burns
wrote:

On 29/04/2008 12:57, HPV VACCINE STUDY wrote:

If you are a female living in the UK then you can take part.

I think you'll find anyone can take part, you may find you get
"interesting" results from spamming surveys to usenet.

They certainly will.

Of course you really have to question the intelligence of anyone
spamming soc.men[1] with a survey aimed a women.

Ho hum.

[1] Google reveals that it was posted there 48 hours ago. And no, it
isn't a newsgroup that I subscribe to.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew" wrote in message
On 29 Apr, 15:09, "Man at B&Q" wrote:
On Apr 29, 1:24 pm, Andy Burns
wrote:

On 29/04/2008 12:57, HPV VACCINE STUDY wrote:

If you are a female living in the UK then you can take part.

I think you'll find anyone can take part, you may find you get
"interesting" results from spamming surveys to usenet.

They certainly will.

Of course you really have to question the intelligence of anyone
spamming soc.men[1] with a survey aimed a women.

Ho hum.

I find it amusing that it was posted to a diy group.

No - you SHOULDN'T vaccinate your daughter - unless you're qualified.

Mary

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Man at B&Q" wrote in message
On Apr 29, 1:24 pm, Andy Burns
wrote:
On 29/04/2008 12:57, HPV VACCINE STUDY wrote:

If you are a female living in the UK then you can take part.

I think you'll find anyone can take part, you may find you get
"interesting" results from spamming surveys to usenet.

They certainly will.

They certainly will if Josef Fritzl takes part in the survey.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:
On 29/04/2008 12:57, HPV VACCINE STUDY wrote:

If you are a female living in the UK then you can take part.

Bloody sexist spammer! I'm a bloke but I've generously filled it in for
you anyway.

I think you'll find anyone can take part, you may find you get
"interesting" results from spamming surveys to usenet.

Yes I was going to enter my ethnic origin as "Klingon" but on reflection
decided it was better not to make it too easy for them to reject the
occasional(?) duff response.

I do hope they'll publish their findings.

David

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lobster wrote:
Yes I was going to enter my ethnic origin as "Klingon" but on reflection
decided it was better not to make it too easy for them to reject the
occasional(?) duff response.

I do hope they'll publish their findings.

So next year we'll hear about a Government-funded study into HPV
performed by Birmingham Uni, which recommends vaccinating/not
vaccinating (delete as appropriate)? ...and we'll all know it's a load
of old rubbish. No change there then.... )

--
Fred
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember HPV VACCINE STUDY
saying something like:

Dear everyone,

Thank you for clicking on our post.

**** off. I recommend you vaccinate yourself against SPAM at least twice
a day, preferably with a giant knitting needle.
--

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y
dmc dmc is offline

In article ,
HPV VACCINE STUDY wrote:
Dear everyone,

Thank you for clicking on our post.

We would like to invite you to take part in an university project that
we are conducting in our capacity as students at the University of
Birmingham, UK.

Reported to

It does at least look like it's from a bham ip address and not just some random
spammer harvesting email addrs.

Darren

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Lobster wrote:

Yes I was going to enter my ethnic origin as "Klingon" but on reflection
decided it was better not to make it too easy for them to reject the
occasional(?) duff response.

I did.

But not wanting to break a scientific study, even when run by an idiot,
left the rest blank. I *intend* it to be easy to spot...

Qapla'

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 29/04/2008 22:53, Andy Champ wrote:

But not wanting to break a scientific study, even when run by an idiot,
left the rest blank.

How scientific can a self-selecting, non-verifiable "study" be?