Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Swish deluxe help

In a couple of months I will be moving to a new house. I plan to use
Swish Deluxe of some of the windows. I already have a quantity of
rails and believe I can source any more that I need.

Last time I utilized Swish, one could by "Y" shaped brackets. The
wide end fixed to the wall with screws. The other and had a cup into
which one slotted the mounting blocks for the curtain track.

Of late I have not seen the "Y" brackets for sale. Are they still
available? If so, where can I find them? If not, what is the Swish
Deluxe mounting fixture now? And, how does it work. URL's and advice
gratefully received.

Adrian
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Adrian" wrote in message
In a couple of months I will be moving to a new house. I plan to use
Swish Deluxe of some of the windows. I already have a quantity of
rails and believe I can source any more that I need.

Last time I utilized Swish, one could by "Y" shaped brackets. The
wide end fixed to the wall with screws. The other and had a cup into
which one slotted the mounting blocks for the curtain track.

Of late I have not seen the "Y" brackets for sale. Are they still
available? If so, where can I find them? If not, what is the Swish
Deluxe mounting fixture now? And, how does it work. URL's and advice
gratefully received.

http://tinyurl.com/63vwg8

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 11, 12:02*am, "RW" wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

In a couple of months I will be moving to a new house. *I plan to use
Swish Deluxe of some of the windows. *I already have a quantity of
rails and believe I can source any more that I need.

Last time I utilized Swish, one could by "Y" shaped brackets. *The
wide end fixed to the wall with screws. *The other and had a cup into
which one slotted the mounting blocks for the curtain track.

Of late I have not seen the "Y" brackets for sale. *Are they still
available? *If so, where can I find them? *If not, what is the Swish
Deluxe mounting fixture now? *And, how does it work. *URL's and advice
gratefully received.

http://tinyurl.com/63vwg8

Thanks. I had already done that and found the results less than
helpful.