Posted to uk.d-i-y
jim jim is offline

Default lister/petter ph1 dumper diesel engine - oil capacity?

Hi

Anyone know how much oil I need to buy to change the engine oil in my
dumper?

Engine is the ubiquitous PH1, dumper is a 70s Thwaites Orion.

Any pitfalls / handy hints connected with the procedure?

thanks in advance

Jim
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article
, jim
writes
Hi

Anyone know how much oil I need to buy to change the engine oil in my
dumper?

Engine is the ubiquitous PH1, dumper is a 70s Thwaites Orion.

Any pitfalls / handy hints connected with the procedure?

You might get some answers on uk.rec.stationary.engines

Adrian
--
To Reply :
replace "news" with "adrian" and "nospam" with "ffoil"
Posted to uk.d-i-y
jim jim is offline

On 8 Apr, 11:47, jim wrote:
Hi

Anyone know how much oil I need to buy to change the engine oil in my
dumper?

Engine is the ubiquitous PH1, dumper is a 70s Thwaites Orion.

Any pitfalls / handy hints connected with the procedure?

thanks in advance

Jim

should anyone be wondering it's 5pints / 2.8 litres

Jim