Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What energy efficient lights do you use for your kitchen?

Since NTL has completely borked this thread (for me, and presumably other
NTL victims :-() I'll start again ....

I mentioned some neat recessed fluorescent units I'd seen in a merchants
recently and someone asked for more info. It's he http://www.ibl.co.uk/
- their ECOseal units. The merchants say they're £27.85+VAT (ouch!), they
can take 10-13W lamps which are by Megaman, the lamp is guaranteed for the
first year but - as at present - spare lamps aren't yet available!

--
John Stumbles

What do you mean, talking about it isn't oral sex?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"John Stumbles" wrote in message
Since NTL has completely borked this thread (for me, and presumably other
NTL victims :-() I'll start again ....

I mentioned some neat recessed fluorescent units I'd seen in a merchants
recently and someone asked for more info. It's he http://www.ibl.co.uk/
- their ECOseal units. The merchants say they're £27.85+VAT (ouch!), they
can take 10-13W lamps which are by Megaman, the lamp is guaranteed for the
first year but - as at present - spare lamps aren't yet available!

--
John Stumbles

What do you mean, talking about it isn't oral sex?

surely you are paying more for the sealed features (machined parts, etc)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 09:43:28 +0000, John wrote:

"John Stumbles" wrote in message

I mentioned some neat recessed fluorescent units I'd seen in a
merchants recently and someone asked for more info. It's he
http://www.ibl.co.uk/ - their ECOseal units. The merchants say they're
£27.85+VAT (ouch!), they can take 10-13W lamps which are by Megaman,
the lamp is guaranteed for the first year but - as at present - spare
lamps aren't yet available!

surely you are paying more for the sealed features (machined parts, etc)

Do you know of comparable units that are cheaper but don't have the sealed
features, then?

--
John Stumbles

Things don't like being anthropomorphised.