Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Washing machine washer

The hose connection to the mains 't' piece valve is leaking. The
washer is about 1" diameter, with a 1/2" hole and is about 3/8" thick.

Popular DIY stores don't seem to do them. Where is the best place to
go and what size should I be asking for, or alternatively anywhere on
the net as I'm not really near any shops.

Many thanks

--
AnthonyL
Posted to uk.d-i-y

AnthonyL wrote:
The hose connection to the mains 't' piece valve is leaking. The
washer is about 1" diameter, with a 1/2" hole and is about 3/8" thick.

Popular DIY stores don't seem to do them. Where is the best place to
go and what size should I be asking for, or alternatively anywhere on
the net as I'm not really near any shops.

Many thanks

If you mean the inlet hose washer they are readily available, but not 3/8"
thick. IME you are better off changing the complete inlet hose for £4.
http://www.wickes.co.uk/invt/420183

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 20 Mar, 23:04, (AnthonyL) wrote:
The hose connection to the mains 't' piece valve is leaking. *The
washer is about 1" diameter, with a 1/2" hole and is about 3/8" thick.

Popular DIY stores don't seem to do them. *Where is the best place to
go and what size should I be asking for, or alternatively anywhere on
the net as I'm not really near any shops.

Many thanks

--
AnthonyL

Try B and Q, I got one from them
Peter.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

AnthonyL wrote:
The hose connection to the mains 't' piece valve is leaking. The
washer is about 1" diameter, with a 1/2" hole and is about 3/8" thick.

Popular DIY stores don't seem to do them. Where is the best place to
go and what size should I be asking for, or alternatively anywhere on
the net as I'm not really near any shops.

Many thanks

ebay

http://preview.tinyurl.com/2jb6y8

Washing machine install (only got a cold feed, washer has hot and cold feeds) ARWadsworth UK diy 5 April 12th 07 09:26 PM
washing machine [email protected] Home Repair 0 January 9th 07 06:24 PM
Washing machine fix? RG UK diy 5 May 4th 05 11:04 AM
Washing machine not washing Carl Home Repair 2 March 6th 04 05:32 PM