Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mix n Match faceplates

Anyone know where I can get a faceplate that can take a Cat 5e socket and
UHF TV socket on the one faceplate?
I know about the letsautomate site but I am looking for other alternatives
on line.

Cheers

Steven.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steven Campbell wrote:
Anyone know where I can get a faceplate that can take a Cat 5e socket and
UHF TV socket on the one faceplate?
I know about the letsautomate site but I am looking for other alternatives
on line.

I have this arrangement - 2 Cat5Es, 1 telephone and 1 coax module...
pretty sure mine came from tlc-direct.co.uk

David

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Lobster" wrote in message
Steven Campbell wrote:
Anyone know where I can get a faceplate that can take a Cat 5e socket and
UHF TV socket on the one faceplate?
I know about the letsautomate site but I am looking for other
alternatives on line.

I have this arrangement - 2 Cat5Es, 1 telephone and 1 coax module...
pretty sure mine came from tlc-direct.co.uk

David

Thanks I'll have a look.

Steven.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Steven Campbell" wrote in message
"Lobster" wrote in message
Steven Campbell wrote:
Anyone know where I can get a faceplate that can take a Cat 5e socket
and UHF TV socket on the one faceplate?
I know about the letsautomate site but I am looking for other
alternatives on line.

I do not know about buying these on line but I fitted 38 one gang faceplates
last week that had a TV and Cat 5e socket on them. They were Hamilton 'flat
plate grid switches'. I was only fitting not supplying so try a look at
http://www.hamilton-litestat.com/index.php

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Lobster" wrote in message
Steven Campbell wrote:
Anyone know where I can get a faceplate that can take a Cat 5e socket
and UHF TV socket on the one faceplate?
I know about the letsautomate site but I am looking for other
alternatives on line.

I do not know about buying these on line but I fitted 38 one gang
faceplates last week that had a TV and Cat 5e socket on them. They were
Hamilton 'flat plate grid switches'. I was only fitting not supplying so
try a look at
http://www.hamilton-litestat.com/index.php

Adam

Thanks Adam, that is the kind of thing I'm looking for. Just a pity they
don't have prices on their site or even their suppliers site.

Thanks again.

Steven.

FS - faceplates William B Noble (don't reply to this address) Woodturning 9 January 3rd 06 07:18 AM
faceplates Art Ransom Woodturning 0 December 16th 04 02:29 PM
faceplates Bob Cook Woodturning 6 April 17th 04 06:38 PM
Faceplates Lewis Dodd Woodturning 3 October 5th 03 05:15 AM
Faceplates RikC Woodturning 14 July 31st 03 09:11 AM