Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Central heating pump speed knob

I have a Circulating Pump (model CP 53) The pump itself is fine but the
speed control knob has broken. I took the cover off to have a look and
noticed that the plastic stem of the switch (which holds the metal contact
pin) has broken off. I've managed to temporarily replace it so that the
metal contact is working on number 2 speed. I was wondering if it's
possible to obtain just the speed switching knob or do they only sell a
complete assembly?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Redwood
writes
I have a Circulating Pump (model CP 53) The pump itself is fine but the
speed control knob has broken. I took the cover off to have a look and
noticed that the plastic stem of the switch (which holds the metal contact
pin) has broken off. I've managed to temporarily replace it so that the
metal contact is working on number 2 speed. I was wondering if it's
possible to obtain just the speed switching knob or do they only sell a
complete assembly?

Silly question - if the speed is right now, why do you want to change
it?

--
John Alexander,

Remove NOSPAM if replying by e-mail

Central heating pump - help MattH UK diy 13 November 23rd 05 08:35 PM
Central Heating Pump John UK diy 5 November 23rd 05 10:38 AM
Central Heating Pump MattH UK diy 3 September 23rd 05 04:41 PM
air in central heating pump tom patton UK diy 12 August 23rd 05 10:50 AM
Several things wrong with new flat - no central heating, low hot water pressure even with water pump, noisey pump kiich UK diy 69 July 13th 05 07:36 PM