Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wetroom smells of cat piddle

And we have no cats! Any reason why this may be? What can i use to get rid
of the smell?

Steve

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 20:41:14 UTC, "Mr Sandman"
wrote:

And we have no cats! Any reason why this may be? What can i use to get rid
of the smell?

Deteriorating light fitting?

http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mr Sandman wrote:
And we have no cats! Any reason why this may be? What can i use to get rid
of the smell?

Steve, white vinegar could do the trick.

When one of our cats has occasionally piddled indoors, on carpet, we've
quickly grabbed a bucket, poured in a bit of white vinegar (the sort
used in the kitchen), added cold water to dilute it, and then pretty
liberally rubbed the piddled area so that it's almost soaking, i.e. so
that every bit of piddle is covered with the solution. ALL SMELL IS
REMOVED.

The only negatives we've found is that some fabrics may lose a little
colour, becoming slightly paler.

But that's better than the dreadful lingering stink of cat ****, innit?

Eddy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-02-25 20:41:14 +0000, "Mr Sandman"
said:

And we have no cats! Any reason why this may be? What can i use to get rid
of the smell?

Steve

Have a very serious conversation with all shower users.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Hall wrote:
Have a very serious conversation with all shower users.

Hee, hee, hee. Hadn't thought of that, Andy! (I wonder if the vinegar
would / will still work!)

Eddy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-02-25 23:36:50 +0000, Eddy
said:

Andy Hall wrote:
Have a very serious conversation with all shower users.

Hee, hee, hee. Hadn't thought of that, Andy! (I wonder if the vinegar
would / will still work!)

Eddy.

I'd keep that for the fish and chips

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26 Feb, 08:02, Andy Hall wrote:

I'd keep that for the fish and chips

Would that enable you to p*ss on their chips?

Wetroom tiling johnty UK diy 8 June 4th 06 09:48 AM
Wetroom heat recovery r.p.mcmurphy UK diy 2 September 7th 05 10:17 AM
UFH in wetroom [email protected] UK diy 5 June 26th 05 10:10 AM
Tiling a Wetroom Floor, How? [email protected] UK diy 19 June 20th 05 11:37 PM
wetroom in flat neil leslie UK diy 27 June 20th 05 05:07 PM