Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Online Calculator for D-I-Y and Engineers, easy calculation

Hello Friends,
I have found an interesting FREE online Engineering Calculator Tool
for Engineers.
This has several hundred online calculator to be used at click of a
button

Please Visit www.calculatoredge.com

If you like this website please forward it to your engineering Friends
and Groups.

Regards,

Rick
Posted to uk.d-i-y

EngineerEDGE wrote:

Hello Friends,
I have found an interesting FREE online Engineering Calculator Tool
for Engineers.
This has several hundred online calculator to be used at click of a
button

Please Visit www.calculatoredge.com

If you like this website please forward it to your engineering Friends
and Groups.

Regards,

Rick

You have *found* it? What a coincidence that your email address matches the
site address!

Oh, and is it yet another coincidence that you will get lots of advertising
revenue on a per-hit basis if you can encourage enough people to visit it?

Please take your SPAM elsewhere!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24 Feb, 09:52, "Roger Mills" wrote:

EngineerEDGE wrote:
[...]

Don't be so silly. It is an EXCELLENT site and the fact that Rick
might benefit from it doesn't make it one jot less useful.

Thank you OP. I have put the link at the top of my bookmarks.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

EngineerEDGE wrote:
[...]

It is quite a useful site but the OP could have made a better way of
advertising it. Pretending that he has "found" it is pretty crap.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Roger Mills wrote:
Oh, and is it yet another coincidence that you will get lots of
advertising revenue on a per-hit basis if you can encourage enough
people to visit it?

I couldn't see any advertising unless it's pop ups.
And it seems a useful site.

--
*I'm pretty sure that sex is better than logic, but I can't prove it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Roger Mills wrote:
Oh, and is it yet another coincidence that you will get lots of
advertising revenue on a per-hit basis if you can encourage enough
people to visit it?

I couldn't see any advertising unless it's pop ups.

Haven't even looked at it, but the very fact that the OP says he "found"
the site when obviously he "owns" it means he clearly didn't post for
altruistic reasons.

David
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dcbwhaley wrote:

Don't be so silly. It is an EXCELLENT site

There's always someone willing to stand up and shout "SEND ME ALL THE
JUNK MAIL IN THE WORLD NOW!!!"