Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadworth ARWadworth is offline

Default Online Calculator for D-I-Y and Engineers, easy calculation

"dcbwhaley" wrote in message
On 24 Feb, 09:52, "Roger Mills" wrote:

EngineerEDGE wrote:
Hello Friends,
I have found an interesting FREE online Engineering Calculator Tool
for Engineers.
This has several hundred online calculator to be used at click of a
button

Please Visitwww.calculatoredge.com

If you like this website please forward it to your engineering Friends
and Groups.

Regards,

Rick

You have *found* it? What a coincidence that your email address matches
the
site address!

Oh, and is it yet another coincidence that you will get lots of
advertising
revenue on a per-hit basis if you can encourage enough people to visit
it?

Please take your SPAM elsewhere!
--
Cheers,
Roger

Don't be so silly. It is an EXCELLENT site and the fact that Rick
might benefit from it doesn't make it one jot less useful.

It is quite a useful site but the OP could have made a better way of
advertising it. Pretending that he has "found" it is pretty crap.

Adam