Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Screfix ducting

Hi all.
I have a few pieces of Marley ducting to flog on ebay and I'm trying
to put a value on it.
My stuff is Marley from B&Q and wasn't cheap.
The stuff on screwfix is dirt cheap in comparison.
Is the screwfix stuff rubbish compared to marley?

Thanks.

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23/02/2008 14:28, Davao wrote:

I have a few pieces of Marley ducting to flog on ebay and I'm trying
to put a value on it.

Let the bidder(s) decide what they are willing to pay, if you value it
too high you might not have any ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:
On 23/02/2008 14:28, Davao wrote:

I have a few pieces of Marley ducting to flog on ebay and I'm trying
to put a value on it.

Let the bidder(s) decide what they are willing to pay, if you value it
too high you might not have any ...

Its only 6 or 7 pieces and if I have to sell them at screwfix prices I'd
rather drop them at a charity shop.
I'd like to be able to say in the item description,
Marley ducting is much higher quality than the stuff 'scruffix' and
other online shops sell.

Arthur.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 14:47:08 +0000 Davao wrote :
Its only 6 or 7 pieces and if I have to sell them at screwfix
prices I'd rather drop them at a charity shop.
I'd like to be able to say in the item description,
Marley ducting is much higher quality than the stuff 'scruffix'
and other online shops sell.

I can't imagine any of our local charity shops being interested in
things like this. Car boot sale perhaps.

Screfix PVC Curtain Track elziko UK diy 6 July 26th 07 05:18 PM
Ducting JoeJoe UK diy 4 October 24th 05 09:23 PM
ducting for the shop leonard Woodworking 5 May 1st 05 03:37 PM
5"air ducting: 2 into 1? Lobster UK diy 8 January 20th 05 02:17 PM
ducting Lurch UK diy 2 July 17th 04 03:25 PM