tzd3sw

Default Whats this stuff then ?

Over the weekend I visited a friend who is having a house built. Now
sited outside were five quarter Metre cubed troughs full of mortar
covered in platic sheeting with the words Friday stamped all over
them. It would appear that these are delivered ready mixed and you
then have four days to use them before they cure.

Never heard of this, but I need some !! Would save a helluva lot of
mixer work.

Anyone know whats its called or where to get it from ? He was in
Doncaster I am in Bucks.
Mike Taylor

Contact Hanson ready mix concrete or any of the other concrete companies. It
is called premix mortar. They will supply it. Usually you specify what mix,
colour etc but they will all help in that. I am also in Bucks and have no
problems obtaining it

dg

Ready mixed mortar with a retarder additive to make it last 2-3 days. Hence
the date mark.

Most concrete suppliers can supply it.

Try RMC.

dg

"tzd3sw" wrote in message
m...
Over the weekend I visited a friend who is having a house built. Now
sited outside were five quarter Metre cubed troughs full of mortar
covered in platic sheeting with the words Friday stamped all over
them. It would appear that these are delivered ready mixed and you
then have four days to use them before they cure.

Never heard of this, but I need some !! Would save a helluva lot of
mixer work.

Anyone know whats its called or where to get it from ? He was in
Doncaster I am in Bucks.

SpamTrapSeeSig

In article , tzd3sw
writes
Over the weekend I visited a friend who is having a house built. Now
sited outside were five quarter Metre cubed troughs full of mortar
covered in platic sheeting with the words Friday stamped all over
them. It would appear that these are delivered ready mixed and you
then have four days to use them before they cure.

Nah. They're filming 'Teachers' again.

The roundabout at the end of our road said 'Tuesday' in bedding plants
for about three weeks - brightened it up no end.

Regards,

Simonm.

--
simonm|at|muircom|dot|demon|.|c|oh|dot|u|kay
SIMON MUIR, UK INDEPENDENCE PARTY, BRISTOL www.ukip.org

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:19:36 GMT, SpamTrapSeeSig
wrote:

In article , tzd3sw
writes
Over the weekend I visited a friend who is having a house built. Now
sited outside were five quarter Metre cubed troughs full of mortar
covered in platic sheeting with the words Friday stamped all over
them. It would appear that these are delivered ready mixed and you
then have four days to use them before they cure.

Nah. They're filming 'Teachers' again.

The roundabout at the end of our road said 'Tuesday' in bedding plants
for about three weeks - brightened it up no end.

Regards,

Simonm.

Where's the school? Wouldn't mind having alook if I'm ever there.

MJ