Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Rubble Sacks

I bought a pack of 20 rubble sacks from Wickes on Friday & put them in the
van. Wanted one today & can't find them.

Anyone know where they are?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

I bought a pack of 20 rubble sacks from Wickes on Friday & put them in the
van. Wanted one today & can't find them.

Anyone know where they are?

Under the camouflage net?

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Have dancing shoes, will ceilidh.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
. uk...
I bought a pack of 20 rubble sacks from Wickes on Friday & put them in the
van. Wanted one today & can't find them.

Anyone know where they are?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

Probably under someone's floor with that lost screwdriver!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote

I bought a pack of 20 rubble sacks from Wickes on Friday & put them in the
van. Wanted one today & can't find them.

Anyone know where they are?

Right now I'd be looking for a thief with the first name Barney.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

in 696176 20080109 002649 "The Medway Handyman" wrote:
I bought a pack of 20 rubble sacks from Wickes on Friday & put them in the
van. Wanted one today & can't find them.

Anyone know where they are?

Yep, they're with my cordless drill.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 00:26:49 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:

I bought a pack of 20 rubble sacks from Wickes on Friday & put them in the
van. Wanted one today & can't find them.

Anyone know where they are?

You do have a side rack inside your van don't you? They'll be filed
under B for bags, rubble.
The bloke who did the windows had an impressively tidy van with wooden
frame built in for holding everything and everything was neatly in
place.
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y
F F is offline

On 09/01/2008 00:26 The Medway Handyman wrote:

Anyone know where they are?

They're behind you...

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Rubble sacks have now been bred to have a homing instinct.

If you go back to Wickes, they've probably got a shelf full of them
that have found their way back. By selling the homing type it eases
their stock control, eleminates the need for re-ordering and increases
their profit cos they sell the same bags many times.

What you actually need is a bag reprogramming device so they stay with
you and won't go back to Wickes. I can supply one at the very
reasonable price of £49.99 + delivery.

Simple innit.

John
Posted to uk.d-i-y

John wrote:
Rubble sacks have now been bred to have a homing instinct.

If you go back to Wickes, they've probably got a shelf full of them
that have found their way back. By selling the homing type it eases
their stock control, eleminates the need for re-ordering and increases
their profit cos they sell the same bags many times.

What you actually need is a bag reprogramming device so they stay with
you and won't go back to Wickes. I can supply one at the very
reasonable price of £49.99 + delivery.

Simple innit.

John

If they're anything like B&Q rubble bags, they'll be no great loss.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jan 9, 12:26*am, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
I bought a pack of 20 rubble sacks from Wickes on Friday & put them in the
van. *Wanted one today & can't find them.

Anyone know where they are?

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

Any excuse to mention your van and the business ;-)

MBQ
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
I bought a pack of 20 rubble sacks from Wickes on Friday & put them in the

van. *Wanted one today & can't find them.

Anyone know where they are?

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

Any excuse to mention your van and the business ;-)

MBQ

Wickes probably could do with some help in that area

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
I bought a pack of 20 rubble sacks from Wickes on Friday & put them in the
van. *Wanted one today & can't find them.

Anyone know where they are?

01634 717930
07850 597257

Any excuse to mention your van and the business ;-)

MBQ

Are you a B&Q employee? Are you a B&Q official? Do you have any
connection with Kingfisher plc? Are you in any way acting on their
behalf?

--
Regards, Paul Herber, Sandrila Ltd.
Electronics for Visio http://www.electronics.sandrila.co.uk/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
, Man
at B&Q writes
wrote:
I bought a pack of 20 rubble sacks from Wickes on Friday & put them in the
van. *Wanted one today & can't find them.

Anyone know where they are?

--
Dave - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXX

Any excuse to mention your van and the business ;-)

Maybe SF has pasted them over the logos on the side of your van (as
above.

--
Si
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 9 Jan, 11:56, F wrote:
On 09/01/2008 00:26 The Medway Handyman wrote:

Anyone know where they are?

They're behind you...

Oh no they're not.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
I bought a pack of 20 rubble sacks from Wickes on Friday & put them in the
van. *Wanted one today & can't find them.

Anyone know where they are?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman *www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

Any excuse to mention your van and the business ;-)

MBQ

Are you a B&Q employee? Are you a B&Q official? Do you have any
connection with Kingfisher plc? Are you in any way acting on their
behalf?

No, no, no and no.

It's just that I seem to shop there a lot and remembered the Man at
C&A ads from the 70s/80s.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Anyone know where they are?

They're dowmn the back of the sofa.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 09 Jan 2008 00:26:49 +0000, The Medway Handyman wrote:

I bought a pack of 20 rubble sacks from Wickes on Friday & put them in the
van. Wanted one today & can't find them.

Ahh, it's not just me then. Bought a pack of them from Screwfix just
before xmas & haven't seen them since.

Anyone know where they are?

Apparently there's a planet in a far-distant galaxy populated by various
types of rubble-sack life-forms. Near the biro planet. Or so we are told
by an enterprising character who, coincidentally, has a thriving business
in miscellaneous rubble sacks. :-)

--
John Stumbles

What is a simile like?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
I bought a pack of 20 rubble sacks from Wickes on Friday & put them
in the van. Wanted one today & can't find them.

Anyone know where they are?

It's OK chaps I've found them.

Some idiot put my plumbing bits box on top of them.

Can't get the staff............

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Price of a skip for rubble? A.Lee UK diy 15 July 20th 07 04:08 PM
Conveyor belt to move rubble out of basement farseer Home Repair 8 January 28th 07 06:16 AM
Covering rubble Andrew Mawson UK diy 24 March 30th 06 09:06 AM
Subfloor over mortared rubble foundation. Joe Home Repair 0 December 18th 05 07:20 AM
Rubble foundation: patch/repair [email protected] Home Repair 3 April 20th 05 02:20 PM