Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Flotex flooring

Has anyone used Flotex?
http://www.flotex.co.uk/pages/home/

It looks OK, seems to tick all the other boxes and for the size I need
is affordable.

Any input....

Oh, its going in a kitchen, we aren't particularly sloppy and there is
no door to the outside so no dirty feet etc.

Cheers,

Rick
Posted to uk.d-i-y

R D S wrote:

Has anyone used Flotex?
http://www.flotex.co.uk/pages/home/

My granny and then my parents had it in their kitchens for years, and
seemed pretty happy with it. I suspect it's more than a little
"unfashionable" now, but if that doesn't bother you then go ahead.

Pete
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Pete Verdon wrote:
R D S wrote:

Has anyone used Flotex?
http://www.flotex.co.uk/pages/home/

My granny and then my parents had it in their kitchens for years, and
seemed pretty happy with it. I suspect it's more than a little
"unfashionable" now, but if that doesn't bother you then go ahead.

Its damn near indestructable and nothing stains it. Cleans up a treat as
well.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

flooring [email protected] UK diy 1 April 13th 07 05:29 PM
Natura engineered wooden flooring from Flooring Supplies - any experiences? Mark Walters UK diy 3 February 15th 05 09:24 PM
Flooring Dirksdonuts UK diy 0 January 22nd 05 04:32 PM
Flooring Home Repair 2 November 9th 03 02:36 PM
New Kitchen: Flooring b4 units or units b4 flooring? Vortex UK diy 8 November 7th 03 07:00 PM