Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Reestit Mutton

Default Non-BG boiler service plans?

Hi,

As it's coming up to winter my partner is concerned about the health of
our 2 year old boiler and CH system. It already looks as if it's leaking
slowly as it seems to need topping up on a monthly basis.

She wants to go onto the Scottish Gas 3 star plan but I have grave
reservations about this as I seem to recall them being "best of friends"
with Watchdog a number of years ago. Unsurprisingly, a quick search on
the internet and in the google archives has uncovered a litany of
complaints against them.

However, if I am to persuade my partner not to just go straight to BG
for our servicing needs I need to come up with alternatives. Can anyone
recommend any reasonable alternative service plans?

Also...what questions should we be asking of prospective service
companies prior to signing on the dotted line?

cheers,
RM

Condensing-combi boilers Sapient Fridge UK diy 16 September 23rd 03 01:27 PM
Boiler Programmable Thermostat Trips RCD? Rich UK diy 1 September 16th 03 04:23 PM
New Combi boiler GB UK diy 7 September 7th 03 11:34 PM
Ferroli boiler wiring john UK diy 3 September 7th 03 12:23 AM
New Condensing Boiler and Shower Bjorn UK diy 19 August 13th 03 03:54 PM