Posted to uk.d-i-y
T G T G is offline

Default Hoover AL130 washer Help Please

Hi I have a Hoover AL130 washing machine. Last week after a wash the machine
stopped working. When I checked to see why, the pump motor had melted. Also
the main PCB had blow a triac and several resistors. I got a new pump and
main PCB from a local supplier and fitted them, but still my machine wont
work.
When the machine is turned on and a cycle is selected, the door lock light
does not light and the cycle will not start. One other thing is the buttons
for 6Kg wash or express wash etc light when pushed, but there is no other
sign of life.
If anybody can help I would be most grateful.

Tony

Hoover Washer Dryer HSWD 126 [email protected] UK diy 10 July 25th 09 09:41 PM
Hoover Washer Dryer HSWD 126 [email protected] Home Repair 11 July 25th 09 09:41 PM
Help with Hoover 5kg washer David Electronics Repair 1 April 28th 07 12:33 AM
Hoover washer 51 UK diy 1 August 21st 06 11:47 PM
FOR INFO - Hoover washer dryer fault fixed Roger Wareham UK diy 0 December 21st 05 10:52 AM