Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Internal BBQ

I have a client who want me to source an internal BBQ for a large
kitchen. Any comments positive or negative would be valued (so long as
they are based on real experiences) and also any suggestions as to
suppliers.
I am aware that good extraction will be critical, so lets not get into
that debate with this topic.
Calum Sabey
NewArk Traditional Kitchens

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I recommend extensive market research - in every restaurant you know
that offers to flame-grill.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Most kebab shops have them?

Thank you. Mine's a doner with everything.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote in message
ps.com...
I have a client who want me to source an internal BBQ for a large
kitchen. Any comments positive or negative would be valued (so long as
they are based on real experiences) and also any suggestions as to
suppliers.
I am aware that good extraction will be critical, so lets not get into
that debate with this topic.
Calum Sabey
NewArk Traditional Kitchens

They must be mad! What the hell would you want that in your kitchen for?
It would be easier to get a gas one and put a cover over it outside, then
take the food in. I thought I was wild having a tandoori oven fitted in the
kitchen.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

john lyon wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
I have a client who want me to source an internal BBQ for a large
kitchen. Any comments positive or negative would be valued (so long as
they are based on real experiences) and also any suggestions as to
suppliers.
I am aware that good extraction will be critical, so lets not get into
that debate with this topic.
Calum Sabey
NewArk Traditional Kitchens

They must be mad! What the hell would you want that in your kitchen for?
It would be easier to get a gas one and put a cover over it outside, then
take the food in. I thought I was wild having a tandoori oven fitted in the
kitchen.

I used to eat at a really good kebab house that had a simple charcoal
barbecue installed in a normal chimney. It was fantastic.

Simply made from mild steel with a griddle above, and notches cut in the
steel to take the skewers.

The cook would cook on one side whilst adding charcoal to the other.

Internal Oak Door - Which Wax or oil ? Pet @ www.gymratz.co.uk ¬) UK diy 7 November 21st 06 03:24 PM
Internal Doors David UK diy 16 June 2nd 06 11:11 AM
Do not release, its the internal rls! RAM^3 Metalworking 5 August 2nd 05 01:24 AM
Internal rendering - Mix? PeterK UK diy 2 July 9th 05 01:30 AM
Internal- / cup-center Bjarte Runderheim Woodturning 5 April 21st 05 08:30 PM