Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Rohm Chuck

Nope! I'm not inviting any of you on a romantic weekend in
the eternal city.
Just repeating from the parkside thread.
Can I take the Rohm chuck off the parkside and fit it onto
a Power devil corded hammer drill?

Thanks.

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-12 12:55:27 +0100, Arthur 51 said:

Nope! I'm not inviting any of you on a romantic weekend in
the eternal city.

Now I'm relieved.

Having said that, it's definitely not the place for a romantic weekend
at any time and certainly not at this time of year.

Just repeating from the parkside thread.
Can I take the Rohm chuck off the parkside and fit it onto
a Power devil corded hammer drill?

Try contacting the manufacturers of Devil products, Techtronic
Industries, PO Box 1102, Hong Kong. Operators in their comprehensive
support department are standing by waiting for your call.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 12, 12:55 pm, Arthur 51 wrote:
Nope! I'm not inviting any of you on a romantic weekend in
the eternal city.
Just repeating from the parkside thread.
Can I take the Rohm chuck off the parkside and fit it onto
a Power devil corded hammer drill?

Why not just try it and report back?

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-09-12 12:55:27 +0100, Arthur 51 said:

Nope! I'm not inviting any of you on a romantic weekend in
the eternal city.

Now I'm relieved.

Having said that, it's definitely not the place for a romantic weekend
at any time and certainly not at this time of year.

Just repeating from the parkside thread.
Can I take the Rohm chuck off the parkside and fit it onto
a Power devil corded hammer drill?

Try contacting the manufacturers of Devil products, Techtronic
Industries, PO Box 1102, Hong Kong. Operators in their comprehensive
support department are standing by waiting for your call.

Bloody Rubbish!
...she said, "..then remove chuck with axe, sir"
Bloody worst ever!
And God only know why they needed my credit card and pin number.'
Shocking!

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 12, 1:23 pm, Andy Hall wrote:
Just repeating from the parkside thread.
Can I take the Rohm chuck off the parkside and fit it onto
a Power devil corded hammer drill?

Try contacting the manufacturers of Devil products, Techtronic
Industries, PO Box 1102, Hong Kong. Operators in their comprehensive
support department are standing by waiting for your call.

You would take a drill back to the suppliers to change a chuck?
LOL!

Arthur:

If you open the chuck fully and look inside, you'll very likely see a
screw that holds the chuck to the spindle of the drill.

Once the screw is out, the chuck should unscrew from the drill OK.

_However_ from memory either the thread of the securing screw or the
drill spindle is left handed. It should be possible to find out on the
web, maybe someone else here can say, or just try it carefully either
way.

I think one thread is opposite to the other so neither the securing
screw or chuck will undo itself no matter which way it's turning.

cheers,
Pete.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Some more useful info he