Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Strange Cork

Greetings Cassie,

A Great Pun!
http://particleadventure.org/frameless/cork.html

There I was, a-digging this hole
A hole in the ground, so big and sort of round it was
There was I, digging it deep
It was flat at at the bottom and the sides were steep
When along, comes this bloke in a bowler which he lifted and scratched
his head
Well we looked down the hole, poor demented soul and he said

Do you mind if I make a suggestion?

Don't dig there, dig it elsewhere
Your digging it round and it ought to be square
The shape of it's wrong, it's much much too long
And you can't put hole where a hole don't belong

I ask, what a liberty eh
Nearly bashed him right in the bowler

Well there was I, stood in me hole
Shovelling earth for all I was worth
There was him, standing up there
So grand and official with his nose in the air
So I gave him a look sort of sideways and I leaned on my shovel and
sighed

Well I lit me a fag and having took a drag I replied

I just couldn't bear, to dig it elsewhere
I'm digging it round cos I don't want it square
And if you disagree it don't bother me
That's the place where the holes gonna be

Well there we were, discussing this hole
A hole in the ground so big and sort of round
Well it's not there now, the ground's all flat
And beneath it is the bloke in the bowler hat

And that's that.

Hole In The Ground
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Cribbins

NOW comes Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan in the eighth month, on the
twenty and five-fold day of the month, in the seventh year of Bush
fired but not burning, saying: behold, my favourite Ghost-writer of
all time; the historical Jesus of Nazareth, author of Matthew, Mark,
Luke, John, Acts and Hebrews, and finisher of Revelation. Proof that
my favourite Ghost-author of all time is indeed the writer: historical
Jesus of Nazareth "author and finisher" of the faith: Matthew, Mark,
Luke, John, Acts, Hebrews and Revelation; rests in the following eight
(8) facts:

1. Matthew was a functionally illiterate tax collector;
2. Mark was a functionally illiterate missionary;
3. Luke was a functionally illiterate slave physician;
4. John was a functionally illiterate fisherman;
5. Jesus' warning against altering physics marks;
6. Jesus' Hebrews "author and finisher" 12:2;
7. Jesus' authored personal thoughts therein;
8. Revelation geo/paleo/particle physics text.

Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were good-hearted Rocky Balboa types (the
Old first Rocky). Not much of a difference between them really. The
early first century Roman system for collecting taxes lent itself to
excess, exploitation, and corruption. Consider the structure in 25 CE.
The Italian government 'bid out' the right to collect taxes in a
region of the empire. Rome's government would say, We need 'x' amount
of revenue from this region of the empire. Wealthy people (mob bosses)
would bid on the right to collect (shake down) taxes in that region.
Anything they collected above the Italian government's demand was
their profit (the take). The Roman regional collectors often would
hire managers (gangsters) in specific districts of the region (such as
Zacchaeus) for the shake down. The man would have a specific sum he
must collect in the district. Anything he collected above that sum was
kept (his take). These managers would hire local Italian gangs in
their district to do the actual collecting (like Matthew's gang). It
was their job to actually collect (shake down) amounts assigned by
their managers (gangsters). If they collected more than the managers
requested, the amount they collected above what was required was kept
(their take). It does not require a genius to imagine how Matthew,
Mark, Luke and John, functionally illiterate Rocky Balboas, worked.
Roman Catholic Church is rooted from this origin of the Italian
(Roman) mob, their bosses, good-hearted thugs like Matthew, the
functionally illiterate tax collector, and good-natured associates,
like Mark the missionary, Luke the slave physician and John the
fisherman. These four were all debt collectors actually, not one of
them a capable author. Hence, the Ghost-writer. First century geo/
paleo/particle physics' classes were much the same as today, the
historical Jesus of Nazareth rambling about 3 day universal magnetic
field reversals, to discharging particled ears. Entertaining and
amusing is teaching, education is actually very much fun. Last geo/
paleo/particle physics' field trip class? Crucifixion cross (-+|+-)
charges .999... e diminishing .000...1 e light first day. Resurrection
(+-|-+) charges .000...1 e increasing .999... e light third day. No
nothings in this universe Cassie, not in the real .0123456789... one,
as you know. Speaking of the Old first Rocky, it's lion head, calf
head, man face, flying eagle wings http://www.flickr.com/photos/10911569@N08/979647239
Rock sudden-death overtime. All 144,000 planets having life's fresh
water (ice) melting, cosmic rays pounding all of the smaller planet
dwellers. Did the glorious queen of Revelation answer her mail? She
did reply, "I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow".
I, Lucifer, the Devil, and Satan in the ninth month, on the five-fold
day of the month, in the seventh year of Bush fired but not burning,
have a remedy for that.

And that's that.

Main Entry: il·lit·er·ate
Pronunciation: (")i(l)-'li-t(&-)r&t
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Latin illiteratus, from in- +
litteratus literate
1 : having little or no education; especially : unable to read or
write an illiterate population
2 a : showing or marked by a lack of familiarity with language and
literature an illiterate magazine b : violating approved patterns of
speaking or writing
3 : showing or marked by a lack of acquaintance with the fundamentals
of a particular field of knowledge musically illiterate
synonym see IGNORANT
- illiterate noun
- il·lit·er·ate·ly adverb
- il·lit·er·ate·ness noun

Main Entry: functional illiterate
Function: noun
: a person who has had some schooling but does not meet a minimum
standard of literacy
- functional illiteracy noun
- functionally illiterate adjective

And the Angel of the LORD appeared to him in a flame of fire from the
midst of a Bush. So he looked, and behold, the Bush was burning with
fire, but the Bush was not consumed. Then Moses said, "I will now turn
aside and see this great sight, why the Bush does not burn." So when
the LORD saw that he turned aside to look, God called to him from the
midst of the Bush and said, "Moses, Moses!" And he said, "Here I am."

http://groups.msn.com/stonehengegeologyandgeophysics

Cassie Rules!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theophilus_%28Biblical%29

Strange Cork

Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://countyclerkrecords.co.collin.tx.us/webinquiry/DocDescMain.aspx?sk=20050411702746052&ref=c59737be-4590-4eb0-a67c-afdfdd179290|One,

The Catholic Church Saints

Saint Ampère, André Marie (1775-1836)
Saint Archimedes (287-212 B.C.)
Saint Aristotle (384-322 B.C.)
Saint Avogadro, Armedeo (1776-1856)
Saint Bernouilli, Daniel (1700-1782)
Saint Bohr, Niels Henrik David (1885-1962)
Saint Boltzmann, Ludwig Eduard (1844-1906)
Saint Born, Max (1882-1970)
Saint Boyle, Robert (1627-1691)
Saint Brahe, Tycho (1546-1601)
Saint Brunhes, Bernard (1867-1910)
Saint Bruno, Giordano (1548-1600)
Saint Cavendish, Henry (1731-1810)
Saint Charles, Jacques Alexander César (1746-1823)
Saint Clerk-Maxwell, James (1831-1879)
Saint Copernicus, Nicolas (1473-1543)
Saint Curie, Pierre (1859-1906)
Saint da Vinci, Leonardo di ser Piero (1452-1519)
Saint Darwin, Charles (1809-1882)
Saint Davy, Humphry (1778-1829)
Saint de Coulomb, Charles Augustin (1736-1806)
Saint Dulong, Pierre Louis (1785-1838)
Saint Edison, Thomas Alva (1847-1931)
Saint Einstein, Albert (1879-1955)
Saint Euclid (333-266 B.C.)
Saint Faraday, Michael (1791-1867)
Saint Fermi, Enrico (1901-1954)
Saint Franklin, Benjamin (1706-1790)
Saint Galilei, Galileo (1564-1642)
Saint Goethe, Johann Wolfgang von (1749-1832)
Saint Haeckel, Ernest (1834-1919)
Saint Haldane, John Burdon Sanderson (1892-1964)
Saint Halley, Edmund (1656-1742)
Saint Harvey, William (1578-1657)
Saint Herschel, William (1738-1822)
Saint Hipparchus (160-125 B.C.)
Saint Hippocrates (460-377 B.C.)
Saint Hooke, Robert (1635-1703)
Saint Huxley, Thomas Henry (1825-1895)
Saint Huygens, Christiaan (1629-1693)
Saint Kelvin, William Thomson (1824-1907)
Saint Kepler, Johann (1571-1630)
Saint Leakey, Louis Semour Bazett (1903-1972)
Saint Leslie, John (1766-1832)
Saint Lorenz, Konrod (1903-1989)
Saint Lyell, Charles (1797-1875)
Saint Mariotte, Edme (1620-1684)
Saint Matuyama, Motonori (1884-1958)
Saint Mendel, Gregor Johann (1822-1884)
Saint Michell, John (1724-1793)
Saint Michelson, Albert Abraham (1852-1931)
Saint Newton, Isaac (1642-1727)
Saint Oppenheimer, J. Robert (1904-1967)
Saint Pascal, Blaise (1623-1962)
Saint Planck, Max (1858-1947)
Saint Petit, Alexis Thérèse (1791-1820)
Saint Priestley, Joseph (1733-1804)
Saint Ptolemaeus, Claudius (90-168)
Saint Roentgen, Wilhelm Conrad (1845-1923)
Saint Salk, Jonas Edward (1914-1995)
Saint Skłodowska-Curie, Maria (1867-1934)
Saint Torricelli, Evangelista (1608-1647)
Saint Tyndall, John (1820-1893)
Saint Venturi, Giovanni Battista (1746-1822)
Saint Volta, Alessandro (1745-1827)
Saint Wöhler, Friesrich (1800-1882)

The First 66,

G-d

cutting cork mm Home Repair 13 December 23rd 06 02:26 AM
Anyone have cork floors? jdk Home Repair 1 April 25th 06 12:59 AM
Anyone have cork floors? Joseph Meehan Home Repair 0 April 24th 06 09:43 PM
Anyone have cork floors? [email protected] Home Repair 0 April 24th 06 08:16 PM
Cork pop guns Homer Bruno Woodworking 9 December 16th 04 03:29 PM