Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mortice/tenon Router jigs

Some months while browsing t'internet I came across a design for a
homemade router jig to make tenons. Unfortunately I didn't make a note
of it and now when I need it I can't find it again!

Does anyone know of such a site or where I could get hold of a plan to
make one? If there is also a jig for mortices, so much the better.

N.B. the jig(s) must be for a router - I haven't got a table saw (to
make tenons).

TIA
Pete

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2007-07-26 21:29:08 +0100, petek said:

Some months while browsing t'internet I came across a design for a
homemade router jig to make tenons. Unfortunately I didn't make a note
of it and now when I need it I can't find it again!

Does anyone know of such a site or where I could get hold of a plan to
make one? If there is also a jig for mortices, so much the better.

N.B. the jig(s) must be for a router - I haven't got a table saw (to
make tenons).

TIA
Pete

plansnow.com has a morticing jig.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"petek" wrote in message
ups.com...
Some months while browsing t'internet I came across a design for a
homemade router jig to make tenons. Unfortunately I didn't make a note
of it and now when I need it I can't find it again!

Does anyone know of such a site or where I could get hold of a plan to
make one? If there is also a jig for mortices, so much the better.

N.B. the jig(s) must be for a router - I haven't got a table saw (to
make tenons).

TIA
Pete

If you cant find it?try in...

free.uk.woodworking or rec.woodworking newsgroups particulary the
rec.woodworking as the yanks are more into the router than the uk.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 26 Jul, 21:29, petek wrote:
Some months while browsing t'internet I came across a design for a
homemade router jig to make tenons. Unfortunately I didn't make a note
of it and now when I need it I can't find it again!

Does anyone know of such a site or where I could get hold of a plan to
make one? If there is also a jig for mortices, so much the better.

N.B. the jig(s) must be for a router - I haven't got a table saw (to
make tenons).

TIA
Pete

Pete - when you do find something easy to build and use and is
accurate could you post it back here please.

Rob