Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Plastering courses

This came up last year but I didn't get the tuit, and now I need to get
some skimming done. Any recommendations for somewhere around
Basingstoke-Winchester to do a short course?

PATS (nr Salisbury) do a 4 day course at £350 with 4-6
students/instructor, that seems a bit pricey but has anyone any
experience of them?

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
NoSpam writes:
This came up last year but I didn't get the tuit, and now I need to get
some skimming done. Any recommendations for somewhere around
Basingstoke-Winchester to do a short course?

I did one at Aldershot Building Centre around 4 years ago,
which was excellent. I did their 2 day plastering and
rendering course. They also did a 5 day course, and full C&G.

Aldershot Building Centre has gone now, and been replaced
by Aldershot College, which is still part of Farnborough
College of Technology. I did a bricklaying course there
a couple of years ago which was excellent, but I know they
didn't have anyone to teach the plastering course at that
time. Probably worth checking with them now though.

--
Andrew Gabriel

DIY Courses David UK diy 7 November 6th 06 08:20 PM
Les Besser Courses Klem Electronics Repair 1 October 24th 06 07:25 PM
Plastering courses in west yorkshire. [email protected] UK diy 6 March 3rd 06 10:15 PM
plastering courses in the North East area paul_s UK diy 11 May 13th 05 09:37 PM
Plumbing Courses..... Charlie Pie UK diy 5 April 26th 05 03:09 PM