Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Part P Payment

Hi,

Several months ago I was told that Building Control was directed by a
government notice to pay for these checks (out of their fees) and I was
to refer to a para 1.6 (I think). This worked with my BCO!

Unfortunately my PC went down and I lost the details, could someone
therefore give me details again as I may need to quote them!?

(I Poasted this on the 22nd July but it did not seem to arrive,
apologies if it did!)

Thanks
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:14:14 +0100, Peter Hemmings wrote:

Unfortunately my PC went down and I lost the details,

Again?! You posted this on Sunday.
Get a better PC - or write it down on paper next time ;-)

--
John Stumbles

Seagull Management
Management technique characterised by flying in, making a lot of noise,
crapping on everything, and then leaving.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

John Stumbles wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:14:14 +0100, Peter Hemmings wrote:

Unfortunately my PC went down and I lost the details,

Again?! You posted this on Sunday.
Get a better PC - or write it down on paper next time ;-)

Yep OK.

Unfortunately I still do not have my original post (or the answer) on
the list (after un-subscribing and re-subscribing).

Could someone copy me the answer and I will go away and try and find out
why my Linux mail client is not working properly!

Thanks
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Peter Hemmings wrote:

John Stumbles wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:14:14 +0100, Peter Hemmings wrote:

Unfortunately my PC went down and I lost the details,

Again?! You posted this on Sunday.
Get a better PC - or write it down on paper next time ;-)

Yep OK.

Unfortunately I still do not have my original post (or the answer) on
the list (after un-subscribing and re-subscribing).

Could someone copy me the answer and I will go away and try and find out
why my Linux mail client is not working properly!

Thanks

Is this is:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....6e6c227b3fdabd

Tim
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Peter Hemmings wrote:

Could someone copy me the answer and I will go away and try and find out
why my Linux mail client is not working properly!

This ought to do it:

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.d-...3a4c7748e4b48e

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Peter Hemmings
writes
John Stumbles wrote:
On Tue, 24 Jul 2007 08:14:14 +0100, Peter Hemmings wrote:

Unfortunately my PC went down and I lost the details,

Again?! You posted this on Sunday.
Get a better PC - or write it down on paper next time ;-)

Yep OK.

Unfortunately I still do not have my original post (or the answer) on
the list (after un-subscribing and re-subscribing).

I was just about to refer you to Google Groups, but oddly, none of that
thread is listed on there. You can find a previous thread from last year
though. I had received them ok.

Could someone copy me the answer and I will go away and try and find
out why my Linux mail client is not working properly!

Anyway, it's Sec 1.26
--
Chris French

Posted to uk.d-i-y

chris French wrote:

I was just about to refer you to Google Groups, but oddly, none of that
thread is listed on there. You can find a previous thread from last year
though. I had received them ok.

Strangely its there, but searching for it by title does not seem to work.

Perhaps giganews have propagation issues at the moment and google index
on different feeds from the ones they collate on.

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , John
Rumm writes
chris French wrote:

I was just about to refer you to Google Groups, but oddly, none of
that thread is listed on there. You can find a previous thread from
last year though. I had received them ok.

Strangely its there, but searching for it by title does not seem to work.

Ah yes, so I see. I also tried Message ID and that didn't work either.
--
Chris French

Posted to uk.d-i-y

chris French wrote:
In message , John
Rumm writes
chris French wrote:

I was just about to refer you to Google Groups, but oddly, none of
that thread is listed on there. You can find a previous thread from
last year though. I had received them ok.

Strangely its there, but searching for it by title does not seem to work.

Ah yes, so I see. I also tried Message ID and that didn't work either.

I still cannot see my original post but got all your replies to my last
post - thanks.

I never signed up to say I would check the elctrics myself so I should
be OK!!!!