Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Trav & Perk's Veneered MDF skirting

Hi all.
They have a range of mdf skirting veneered in
oak, ash, beech etc.

Anyone seen it? Does it look like 'argos flat pack wardrobe' stuff?

or better?

Thanks.

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Arthur2
writes
Hi all.
They have a range of mdf skirting veneered in
oak, ash, beech etc.

ITYF it's Travis Perkins, not Travis & Perkins

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:
In message , Arthur2
writes
Hi all.
They have a range of mdf skirting veneered in
oak, ash, beech etc.

ITYF it's Travis Perkins, not Travis & Perkins

A little pedantic there geoff - now can you answer the original question?

Brian G

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Brian G
writes
raden wrote:
In message , Arthur2
writes
Hi all.
They have a range of mdf skirting veneered in
oak, ash, beech etc.

ITYF it's Travis Perkins, not Travis & Perkins

A little pedantic there geoff - now can you answer the original question?

No, I haven't been in TP for ages although there's one just round the
corner

It was annoying me in a curtain twitcher way, so I'll stick to just
being a pedant

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:
In message , Brian G
writes
raden wrote:
In message , Arthur2
writes
Hi all.
They have a range of mdf skirting veneered in
oak, ash, beech etc.

ITYF it's Travis Perkins, not Travis & Perkins

A little pedantic there geoff - now can you answer the original
question?

No, I haven't been in TP for ages although there's one just round the
corner

It was annoying me in a curtain twitcher way, so I'll stick to just
being a pedant

Still didn't answer the OP's question though!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Brian G
writes
raden wrote:
In message , Brian G
writes
raden wrote:
In message , Arthur2
writes
Hi all.
They have a range of mdf skirting veneered in
oak, ash, beech etc.

ITYF it's Travis Perkins, not Travis & Perkins

A little pedantic there geoff - now can you answer the original
question?

No, I haven't been in TP for ages although there's one just round the
corner

It was annoying me in a curtain twitcher way, so I'll stick to just
being a pedant

Still didn't answer the OP's question though!

Because I haven't got a ****ing clue, nor do I give a flying one -
that's why

OK ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 22 Jul 2007 19:20:55 GMT, raden wrote:

In message , Brian G
writes
raden wrote:
In message , Arthur2
writes
Hi all.
They have a range of mdf skirting veneered in
oak, ash, beech etc.

ITYF it's Travis Perkins, not Travis & Perkins

A little pedantic there geoff - now can you answer the original question?

No, I haven't been in TP for ages although there's one just round the
corner

It was annoying me in a curtain twitcher way, so I'll stick to just
being a pedant

surely you meant "****" rather than "pedant"
Posted to uk.d-i-y

raden wrote:
In message , Arthur2
writes
Hi all.
They have a range of mdf skirting veneered in
oak, ash, beech etc.

ITYF it's Travis Perkins, not Travis & Perkins

A little pedantic there geoff - now can you answer the original question?

No, I haven't been in TP for ages although there's one just round the
corner

It was annoying me in a curtain twitcher way, so I'll stick to just
being a pedant

surely you meant "****" rather than "pedant"

He prefers not use the word ****. As hes afraid people we will adopt
the
habit that all of the people who knew him during the period of his
life before he acquired his first computer. The habit they had was of
course, referring to him as
'that **** faced ****'

Arthur

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , pete
writes

raden wrote:
In message , Arthur2
writes
Hi all.
They have a range of mdf skirting veneered in
oak, ash, beech etc.

ITYF it's Travis Perkins, not Travis & Perkins

A little pedantic there geoff - now can you answer the original question?

No, I haven't been in TP for ages although there's one just round the
corner

It was annoying me in a curtain twitcher way, so I'll stick to just
being a pedant

surely you meant "****" rather than "pedant"

Well, that too

--
geoff

Veneered Chipboard Mike Morley UK diy 5 September 24th 13 03:22 PM
Turn your Trav-A-Dial into DRO kit proposal Eric R Snow Metalworking 8 November 7th 05 06:41 PM
How a Trav-A-Dial encoder works Eric R Snow Metalworking 9 November 1st 05 02:52 AM
a note on trav-a-dial repairs william_b_noble Metalworking 6 August 27th 05 06:06 AM
when to use 1/2" vs. 3/4" veneered plywood? J. Clarke Woodworking 9 December 14th 04 03:51 PM