John Rumm

Default Earthing problem?

BigWallop wrote:

or do it in the nude, and you'll soon find out if it is static which...

Leading to cries of "Oh flux - that was hot!" ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

PoP

On Fri, 19 Sep 2003 14:56:39 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

Leading to cries of "Oh flux - that was hot!" ;-)

Don't laugh - when I was putting together my cyclone dustbin a few
days ago I squirted some hot melt glue thru the side of the dustbin to
hold the incoming pipe.

Fortunately my thumb was on the other side to prevent the glue going
to the wrong place......

Ouch!

PoP

BigWallop

"John Rumm" wrote in message
BigWallop wrote:

or do it in the nude, and you'll soon find out if it is static which...

Leading to cries of "Oh flux - that was hot!" ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

LOL !!! :-))

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

BigWallop

wrote:

Leading to cries of "Oh flux - that was hot!" ;-)

Don't laugh - when I was putting together my cyclone dustbin a few
days ago I squirted some hot melt glue thru the side of the dustbin to
hold the incoming pipe.

Fortunately my thumb was on the other side to prevent the glue going
to the wrong place......

Ouch!

PoP

OoooooWwwwww !!!! Time to grow new finger prints. :-))

---
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com