Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Short Survey

Hello,
I'm a student of EDGE program at Glasgow Caledonian Uni and I want to
ask you to fill in a short survey about drugs side effects.
It won't take longer than 2 minutes, I promise

http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/159228/4391/

Thank you

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Jul 10, 12:20 am, Kamil wrote:
Hello,
I'm a student of EDGE program at Glasgow Caledonian Uni and I want to
ask you to fill in a short survey about drugs side effects.
It won't take longer than 2 minutes, I promise

http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/159228/4391/

Thank you

Just for once, lets all have a bit of fun and fill it in. A good
answer to the first question is neither ;-)

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Kamil" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello,
I'm a student of EDGE program at Glasgow Caledonian Uni and I want to
ask you to fill in a short survey about drugs side effects.

It won't take longer than 2 minutes, I promise

I once promised the wife it would take less than 2 minutes as I was going to
imagine I was with her younger sister. I still have the scar on my head.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:36:50 UTC, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

I once promised the wife it would take less than 2 minutes as I was going to
imagine I was with her younger sister. I still have the scar on my head.

If I imagined my wife's younger sister, it would take forever. She's an
accountant - nuff said.

http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
"Kamil" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello,
I'm a student of EDGE program at Glasgow Caledonian Uni and I want to
ask you to fill in a short survey about drugs side effects.

It won't take longer than 2 minutes, I promise

I once promised the wife it would take less than 2 minutes as I was
going to imagine I was with her younger sister. I still have the scar
on my head.

Was that it the 'Rodeo' position?

--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:
"Kamil" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello,
I'm a student of EDGE program at Glasgow Caledonian Uni and I want to
ask you to fill in a short survey about drugs side effects.

It won't take longer than 2 minutes, I promise

I once promised the wife it would take less than 2 minutes as I was
going to imagine I was with her younger sister. I still have the scar
on my head.

Was that it the 'Rodeo' position?

No, but I learnt my lesson.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
"Kamil" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello,
I'm a student of EDGE program at Glasgow Caledonian Uni and I want
to ask you to fill in a short survey about drugs side effects.

It won't take longer than 2 minutes, I promise

I once promised the wife it would take less than 2 minutes as I was
going to imagine I was with her younger sister. I still have the
scar on my head.

Was that it the 'Rodeo' position?

No, but I learnt my lesson.

In case you haven't heard the joke;
Two cowboys were sitting in a bar when one asked his friend if he had heard
of the new sex position called rodeo. His friend says no, what is it?

Well you mount your wife from the back, reach around and cup her breasts
with both hands.

Then say, “Boy, those are almost as nice as your sisters”.

Then see if you can hold on for 8 seconds.

Dave
The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
01634 717930
07850 597257

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I once promised the wife it would take less than 2 minutes as I was going to
imagine I was with her younger sister. I still have the scar on my head.

If I imagined my wife's younger sister, it would take forever. She's an
accountant - nuff said.

She could have been an actuary. They choose this as a career path
because they found accountancy too exciting

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I once promised the wife it would take less than 2 minutes as I was going to
imagine I was with her younger sister. I still have the scar on my head.

If I imagined my wife's younger sister, it would take forever. She's an
accountant - nuff said.

She could have been an actuary. They choose this as a career path
because they found accountancy too exciting

Yes. I tell prospective students this if they express an interest in
actuarial science.

http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I once promised the wife it would take less than 2 minutes as I was going to
imagine I was with her younger sister. I still have the scar on my head.

If I imagined my wife's younger sister, it would take forever. She's an
accountant - nuff said.

She could have been an actuary. They choose this as a career path
because they found accountancy too exciting

Yes. I tell prospective students this if they express an interest in
actuarial science.

Very good. The other one is to suggest that all of this is really
just a thin disguise for a bookie's operation. It has all the
elements including laying off of bets.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth coughed up some electrons that declared:

"Kamil" wrote in message
s.com...
Hello,
I'm a student of EDGE program at Glasgow Caledonian Uni and I want to
ask you to fill in a short survey about drugs side effects.

It won't take longer than 2 minutes, I promise

I once promised the wife it would take less than 2 minutes as I was going
to imagine I was with her younger sister. I still have the scar on my
head.

Adam

Lucky it was only your head!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:

ARWadsworth wrote:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message ...

ARWadsworth wrote:

"Kamil" wrote in message
roups.com...

Hello,
I'm a student of EDGE program at Glasgow Caledonian Uni and I want
to ask you to fill in a short survey about drugs side effects.

It won't take longer than 2 minutes, I promise

I once promised the wife it would take less than 2 minutes as I was
going to imagine I was with her younger sister. I still have the
scar on my head.

Was that it the 'Rodeo' position?

No, but I learnt my lesson.

In case you haven't heard the joke;
Two cowboys were sitting in a bar when one asked his friend if he had heard
of the new sex position called rodeo. His friend says no, what is it?

Well you mount your wife from the back, reach around and cup her breasts
with both hands.

Then say, “Boy, those are almost as nice as your sisters”.

Then see if you can hold on for 8 seconds.

That's another key board going under the shower and hanging on the
washing line tomorrow :-(

I always keep a spare keyboard down the left of my computer, just for this.

Dave
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message m, Kamil
writes
Hello,
I'm a student of EDGE program at Glasgow Caledonian Uni and I want to
ask you to fill in a short survey about drugs side effects.
It won't take longer than 2 minutes, I promise

http://www.keysurvey.com/survey/159228/4391/

Well,

you know

I would

but ...

well, you know

err ..

What ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Owain
writes
wrote:
Just for once, lets all have a bit of fun and fill it in. A good
answer to the first question is neither ;-)

I suppose there are plenty of people with indirect access to the
Internet - through a proxy server, say, or who use it at the local
library.

Q.2 is "don't know", obviously.

Owain

Neither

everything else don't know

other - "green elephants"

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message ,
ARWadsworth writes

"Kamil" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hello,
I'm a student of EDGE program at Glasgow Caledonian Uni and I want to
ask you to fill in a short survey about drugs side effects.

It won't take longer than 2 minutes, I promise

I once promised the wife it would take less than 2 minutes as I was
going to imagine I was with her younger sister. I still have the scar
on my head.

I wouldn't be brave enough to say that

not that (cough) I would know

--
geoff

Short firing -- how short is short? Ian Chard UK diy 2 December 11th 06 08:15 PM
Adiabatic short-circuit compliance on very short short-circuits Will Dean UK diy 17 August 23rd 05 12:03 PM
Survey [email protected] Home Ownership 1 May 17th 05 05:35 PM
Survey Russ UK diy 5 August 5th 04 09:32 PM
homeowners wanted for short online survey (6 questions only) Marc Dugger Home Ownership 0 January 8th 04 03:07 PM