Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Shower Mixer valves

Is there any harm in mounting a triton mixer valve upsidedown, as I do
not want to reverse the pipework from the previous mixer valve

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 07 Jul 2007 15:05:29 -0700, nigeladamson wrote:

Is there any harm in mounting a triton mixer valve upsidedown, as I do

Are we talking about a bar-type valve here?

not want to reverse the pipework from the previous mixer valve

It'll look naff: "DIY" in the perjorative sense. Apart from that it
should actually work OK.

Can't you get at the pipework further upstream (where it enters the wall
or whatever) and swap the H & C around to get it right?

--
John Stumbles

Bob the builder - it'll cost 'yer
Bob the builder - loadsa dosh

Tap/ Shower Mixer - Stuck on shower SteveC UK diy 4 October 8th 06 10:43 PM
NewTeam Mixer Valves Jim Burrows UK diy 0 August 5th 06 06:44 PM
Mixer Shower hkt7383 UK diy 3 July 5th 06 02:12 PM
Shower Pumps and Thermostatic Shower Valves jdi UK diy 4 December 20th 04 04:12 PM
Mixer Shower PEV Murdo MacKenzie UK diy 2 May 14th 04 11:44 PM