Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Free to a good home !

Illyama 17" auto ranging svga monitor in good working order - about to
go to the tip unless someone wants to collect it from Bromley in the
next week or so. Also several keyboards, mice, i/o cards, boxes of odd
cables, transformers, drawer of components, telephone instruments, and
any other junk (sorry valuables !) I can foist off on you while you
are here ! It all is either taken by you or goes to the tip !!!!

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message
Illyama 17" auto ranging svga monitor in good working order - about to
go to the tip unless someone wants to collect it from Bromley in the
next week or so. Also several keyboards, mice, i/o cards, boxes of odd
cables, transformers, drawer of components, telephone instruments, and
any other junk (sorry valuables !) I can foist off on you while you
are here ! It all is either taken by you or goes to the tip !!!!

AWEM

Try these !

http://www.ecyclebin.com/

Up here in the North East of England, I have got rid of loads of stuff this
last week and also requested items....
Let's recycle NOT tip.
--
the_constructor

http://www.ecyclebin.com/

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Do you have a local Freecycle Group:

http://freecycle.org/display.php?reg...ited%20Kingdom

It's a brilliant way to get rid of this sort of stuff without filling up the
landfill.

Keith

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message
Illyama 17" auto ranging svga monitor in good working order - about to
go to the tip unless someone wants to collect it from Bromley in the
next week or so. Also several keyboards, mice, i/o cards, boxes of odd
cables, transformers, drawer of components, telephone instruments, and
any other junk (sorry valuables !) I can foist off on you while you
are here ! It all is either taken by you or goes to the tip !!!!

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 05 Jul 2007 16:37:55 GMT, "Keith Dunbar"
wrote:

Do you have a local Freecycle Group:

http://freecycle.org/display.php?reg...ited%20Kingdom

It's a brilliant way to get rid of this sort of stuff without filling up the
landfill.

Keith

"Andrew Mawson" wrote in message
Illyama 17" auto ranging svga monitor in good working order - about to
go to the tip unless someone wants to collect it from Bromley in the
next week or so. Also several keyboards, mice, i/o cards, boxes of odd
cables, transformers, drawer of components, telephone instruments, and
any other junk (sorry valuables !) I can foist off on you while you
are here ! It all is either taken by you or goes to the tip !!!!

AWEM

Verily it is. I'm picking up a 20' alloy ladder soon!