Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wireless doorbells

On 2007-07-02, Huge wrote:
I was going to buy one of these, since I can't hear the front door bell
from my office, and I've no desire to run wires everywhere.

Any recommendations/thoughts/comments, etc.?

Well, 2 Bryson SX wireless *bells* (not chimes - I hate those
effing things) 'en route'.

Thanks, all.

Never visit France then.

Every building associated with transport has poncey bingly-bongs
preceding announcements on the PA.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Huge wrote:
Our last house had one of those mechanical "ding-dong" things. I swapped
the chimes over so it went "dong-ding", so at least we stopped thinking
there was someone at the front door every time there was one on the
telly.

Door bells are the worst. They seem all have exactly the same subjective
pitch.

--
*The first rule of holes: If you are in one, stop digging!

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Wireless doorbells Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 6 July 3rd 07 12:07 AM
Wireless doorbells The Medway Handyman UK diy 2 July 2nd 07 06:23 PM
Wireless doorbells Terry W. UK diy 1 July 2nd 07 04:42 PM
Wireless doorbells George UK diy 0 July 2nd 07 01:06 PM
Wireless doorbells robgraham UK diy 0 July 2nd 07 12:04 PM