Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gothic Reproduction Aluminium Baluster - who makes them?

Gothic Reproduction Aluminium Baluster - Who makes these?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...8833&rd=1&rd=1

I will need about 100, so I'm looking to buy them directly from the
manufacturer/main supplier.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:07:54 -0000, "
wrote:

Gothic Reproduction Aluminium Baluster - Who makes these?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...8833&rd=1&rd=1

I will need about 100, so I'm looking to buy them directly from the
manufacturer/main supplier.

That would appear to be the manufacturer, based in Preston.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sspagename=STR...

I will need about 100, so I'm looking to buy them directly from the
manufacturer/main supplier.

That would appear to be the manufacturer, based in Preston.

Funny, they look more like a retailer to me.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

That would appear to be the manufacturer, based in Preston.

Thanks - but that's DavidPlum & Co - a pub fittings company.

See their range of stuff on their website:

http://www.bricabrac.co.uk/index.htm

If I was after a small number of balusters, I'd be happy to buy from
them - but I really need to get a bulk discount from the manufacturer
to make it viable.

Help with steady rest on baluster dave_ipswich Woodturning 25 January 30th 07 12:17 AM
baluster layout Mike O. Woodworking 6 October 19th 06 11:51 PM
Baluster Shapes Dick Woodturning 5 March 1st 06 09:02 PM
Railing Baluster Spacing Zimmer Woodworking 8 July 6th 05 03:25 AM
IPE decking- what about rails,baluster,post?? Rick C Woodworking 1 July 7th 03 09:54 PM