Posted to uk.d-i-y
F F is offline

Default Improving tarmacced drive finish

Dad's drive has had a couple of thinnish layers of tarmac on it
(possibly on top of concrete), the top one of which has come away in
places and may well suffer further if I need to clean it off with a
power washer. We're tarting up (oops, refurbishing!) the house and need
to improve the appearance of said drive before letting the house.

Anyone any ideas? They need to be cheap as funds have taken quite a
battering so far!

--
Frank