Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default power shower water feed

Hi, My shower, which is a Showerforce 2000 power shower bought about 10
years ago has packed up and I am going to fit a new one. However on reading
the installation instructions the diagram shows the T for the hot water
should be taken from below where it presently is as shown in my diagram at

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=66vlp1d

my connection is the top one in a slightly darker shade of red.

I have not shown the cold feed

So should I change the feed so that it is at the lower point or will it not
matter?

thanks Ron

Creda 550c Shower - power off button flashing and only cold water!! MattBromley UK diy 1 March 26th 07 11:34 PM
Cold water feed to shower [email protected] UK diy 9 November 15th 05 10:18 AM
power shower feed manoman UK diy 12 November 16th 03 09:24 PM
electric shower cold water feed gary moore UK diy 2 August 5th 03 11:21 AM
Power to loft. Spur of 60A shower feed? Will Cooke UK diy 1 August 5th 03 12:15 AM