Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Summer

Hi all

I purchase a split air con unit for my flat, £399 from b&q.
Got it, tested it and it work great.

My wife sad it is too big and we will probably use it for three weeks
because in the rest of the summer it is not that hot.

We moved to London in the winter and I never spend time in the London
summer so I don't know how hot it gets in the summer here.

Now she want to send it back and get a ceiling fun instead (she say it
is enough)

What do you Londoners' say? Keep it or send it back?
How hot is it in the summer?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Golan" wrote:
Hi all

I purchase a split air con unit for my flat, £399 from b&q.
Got it, tested it and it work great.

My wife sad it is too big and we will probably use it for three weeks
because in the rest of the summer it is not that hot.

We moved to London in the winter and I never spend time in the London
summer so I don't know how hot it gets in the summer here.

Now she want to send it back and get a ceiling fun instead (she say it
is enough)

What do you Londoners' say? Keep it or send it back?
How hot is it in the summer?
===================

Send it back? Is this for a refund?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Apr 25, 4:57 pm, "News Groups" secret wrote:
"Golan" wrote:

Hi all

I purchase a split air con unit for my flat, £399 from b&q.
Got it, tested it and it work great.

My wife sad it is too big and we will probably use it for three weeks
because in the rest of the summer it is not that hot.

We moved to London in the winter and I never spend time in the London
summer so I don't know how hot it gets in the summer here.

Now she want to send it back and get a ceiling fun instead (she say it
is enough)

What do you Londoners' say? Keep it or send it back?
How hot is it in the summer?
===================

Send it back? Is this for a refund?

I it is a split mobile unit not a permanent one. so it can be sent
back.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Send it back? Is this for a refund?

I it is a split mobile unit not a permanent one. so it can be sent
back.

On what basis?

It isn't faulty.

B&Q have a no questions asked 30 day return policy, however.