Posted to alt.home.repair

Default hydronic heater is on in summer

My A/C has not been working well. I went to the attic to check it
and found the hydronic coil warm (estimated around 110 oF). From
the water heater, I closed both the inlet and outlet valves from
and to the hydronic unit on the attic.

I know almost nothing about hydronic heater. My question is: is it
safe to close the valves? Would closing the valves hurt anything?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Is the pump running, is it still heating, turn it All Off.

Indirect water heater questions Steve Home Repair 5 March 13th 06 11:25 PM
A/C Heater Question AJ Home Repair 9 November 23rd 05 10:50 AM
Power cost of idle electric water heater Phil Sherrod Home Ownership 50 April 2nd 04 04:55 PM
Electric Water Heater Problem, Repair or Buy new, please help Robert Home Repair 10 January 10th 04 01:09 AM
Removing a hydronic towel heater rail help? Bob Mannix UK diy 1 July 10th 03 03:01 PM