Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Don't Buy From Biasco!!

Just a word of warning...

I have used a few different online appliance retailers to refurnish my
kitchen and all have been trouble free except for one... Biasco!

I ordered a sink, tap and waste pipe from them on 25th February 2007.

Everything arrived in about 2 weeks but unfortunately the sink was
damaged. I phoned them to order a replacement which they said would be
delivered shortly.

After many weeks of waiting, I recieved a phone call explaining it
would be delivered on 5th April. That was actually the date when they
dispatched it and it wasn't actually delivered until 10th April.

After all of this, the second sink was damaged and the courier had not
been informed to take the original sink away. I was now left with 2
damaged sinks

I phoned Biasco and after a sting of weak excusses and a lack of
anyone being able to sort this mess out I asked for a full refund
which I was informed would be in my bank within the next 5 working
days.

The very next day I recieved a voice mail from Biasco informing me
that they were going to deliver me another sink the very next day!?!

When I phoned up and re-explained the situation for the millionth time
I was informed that the sinks needed to be collect before I can
recieve a refund (obviously it would seem that I am the untrustworthy
party in all of this).

I am just hoping that this collection and refund will go off without a
hitch because I am loosing the will to live with these baffoons!!

I HAVE ONE WORD OF WARNING FOR YOU ALL... DON'T BUY FROM BIASCO!!