Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default solar lights

I have searched and searched with no joy so I thought I would ask here and
hope for the best.
I am in need of some solar light kits, like the common garden lights but I
dont need the poles etc that come with them. I brought some from the
wholesale warehouse in the hope I could dismantle the electrical parts but
no joy they are moulded into the head of the unit.
If anyone knows where I could get hold of just the solar kits that would be
good but if not a standard garden light that could be dismantled would do.
Thanks in advance.

Review/recommendations for Solar Lights blueman Home Repair 4 October 10th 06 11:47 AM
solar lights Tony Pacc Home Repair 6 August 9th 06 01:37 AM
photocell for those solar garden lights Bob UK diy 7 March 4th 05 01:18 PM
Solar Landscape Lights Banister Stairwell Home Repair 10 February 19th 04 05:11 AM
Solar Landscape Lights barry martin Home Repair 0 February 16th 04 08:15 PM