Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dwayne & Angela Dwayne & Angela is offline

Default solar lights

I have searched and searched with no joy so I thought I would ask here and
hope for the best.
I am in need of some solar light kits, like the common garden lights but I
dont need the poles etc that come with them. I brought some from the
wholesale warehouse in the hope I could dismantle the electrical parts but
no joy they are moulded into the head of the unit.
If anyone knows where I could get hold of just the solar kits that would be
good but if not a standard garden light that could be dismantled would do.
Thanks in advance.