Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Adjustable mirrors

I wish to attach about 40 small mirrors around the outside of a disk.
The mirrors are 10mm square and the disk will be about 130mm diameter
and 10mm thick. The disk will spin at about 300rpm.

I need to be able to adjust the tilt of all the mirrors so that they
all point in slightly different directions. Can anyone think of a good
way of doing that?

The mirrors have a sticky back so would be stuck to something that
could be adjustable. That would have to be small and lighweight. Once
adjusted, I don't want the setting to change.

Now that I've typed all this I have thought of a very simple solution.
But maybe yours is better!

oval mirrors Ted Woodworking 0 January 15th 06 07:41 PM
Cleaning mirrors !!! Jethro_uk UK diy 13 October 6th 05 01:32 PM
mirrors in bathrooms john Smith UK diy 7 January 6th 05 03:36 AM
Cutting mirrors Steve UK diy 8 November 27th 04 10:40 AM
Large mirrors Tim Johnson UK diy 3 September 3rd 03 04:49 PM