Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Small, dark finish, eye bolts or vine eyes or similar - where?

I'm after some small (i.e. probably somewhere about 4mm diameter) eye
bolts, vine eyes or similar for tying strings onto. I'm aiming to set
them in pointing between paving slabs, they'll be poking out of the
edge of the paving, not upwards.

They need to be weatherproof so stainless or treated in some way so
they don't corrode and I'd prefer them to be dark so they aren't too
visible.

Can anyone suggest a source for these, I probably only need 20 or so
of them.

About the best I can come up with so far is:-

but these are probably a little too big, and they'll be rather
visible.

--
Chris Green

In search of a small piece of birds-eye to finish a special project Leuf Woodworking 4 June 22nd 05 05:53 AM
small flush bolts? richard UK diy 5 January 7th 05 03:31 PM
Cherry & birds-eye maple finish? Edwin Pawlowski Woodworking 11 December 28th 04 05:27 AM
Dark Wax Finish on Oak Steve Almond Woodworking 0 December 8th 03 05:28 PM