Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Colour of flame on boiler

Hi,

I noticed that the flames on our boiler had some orange 'bits'. The
flames are mostly blue, there are just a few orange ones mixed in.
The boiler hasnt been serviced for a long time (at least five years!)
so I called the local plumber (corgi registered) and asked him to come
and service it (I mentioned the flames). he did the business but the
flames are still the same. I asked him about it and he said that it
was working perfectly well and it was quite normal. is this the
case? should there by any orange 'bits' in there? Sorry for lack of
technical speak.

Thanks

Alan

Boiler Flame Fault Dekkaxx UK diy 9 June 8th 06 07:26 PM
Boiler flame jumping/thumping. Ian_m UK diy 3 February 24th 06 11:49 AM
Propane boiler flame skews CanyonViewer Home Repair 4 March 28th 05 12:57 AM
Ariston Eurocombi boiler - no flame christo UK diy 3 March 22nd 05 05:54 PM
Oil Boiler Flame Out Dave Liquorice UK diy 0 January 9th 05 05:57 PM