Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default folding screen

Hi everyone
I want to make a Victorian style folding screen and would like to use
double action hinges so the sections can fold either way. I've
searched the web and can't find a source anywhere., Anyone got any
ideas, or maybe a supplier reading this that stocks them could reply?

Thanks in anticipation,

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10 Feb 2007 09:51:30 -0800, "Mike" wrote:

Hi everyone
I want to make a Victorian style folding screen and would like to use
double action hinges so the sections can fold either way. I've
searched the web and can't find a source anywhere., Anyone got any
ideas, or maybe a supplier reading this that stocks them could reply?

Thanks in anticipation,

Mike

Did you try woodfit.co.uk ?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10 Feb, 17:53, Stuart B wrote:
On 10 Feb 2007 09:51:30 -0800, "Mike" wrote:

Hi everyone
I want to make a Victorian style folding screen and would like to use
double action hinges so the sections can fold either way. I've
searched the web and can't find a source anywhere., Anyone got any
ideas, or maybe a supplier reading this that stocks them could reply?

Thanks in anticipation,

Mike

Did you try woodfit.co.uk ?

I have just contacted them. Thanks very much for your reply.

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mike" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi everyone
I want to make a Victorian style folding screen and would like to use
double action hinges so the sections can fold either way. I've
searched the web and can't find a source anywhere., Anyone got any
ideas, or maybe a supplier reading this that stocks them could reply?

Thanks in anticipation,

Mike

I've only been to 2 well known sites and found DA hinges...very pricey
though £9 for a pair blow that.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"George" wrote:
I've only been to 2 well known sites and found DA hinges...very pricey
though £9 for a pair blow that.

I bet that when the moths fly out of your wallet they are wearing
sunglasses.