Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cordless Drill choice

****. I've just read that dribble's been tyre kicking in Wickes and
recommends the same drill as me. But don't let that put anyone off - I've
*actually* got one and it's good.

--
He who laughs last, thinks slowest*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
****. I've just read that dribble's been tyre kicking in Wickes and
recommends the same drill as me. But don't let that put anyone off - I've
*actually* got one and it's good.

You bought it because I said so. He really does need to eff off.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ews.net,
Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
****. I've just read that dribble's been tyre kicking in Wickes and
recommends the same drill as me. But don't let that put anyone off -
I've *actually* got one and it's good.

You bought it because I said so.

The only thing you are consistent in 'saying so' is that Makita is crap.
Otherwise your recommendations are just the same as adverts - one has to
sort out the wheat from the chaff oneself.

He really does need to eff off.

Who is the 'he' you're refer to?

--
*I love cats...they taste just like chicken.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Doctor Drivel wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
****. I've just read that dribble's been tyre kicking in Wickes and
recommends the same drill as me. But don't let that put anyone off -
I've *actually* got one and it's good.

You bought it because I said so.

The

Please eff off as you are a total plantpot.