Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Custom Made Doors

Hi folks!

A M & J Credland Ltd
trading as
Doorsdirect - Harrogate

Any of you folks had any dealings with this company?
Comments and opinion would be appreciated in respect of the standard of work
that they supply.

Thank you

Joe

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Joe, it depends what it is that you're after. I occassionally use a
company that produces solid oak or ash or whatever you want for about
the same price. I am assuming by looking at the company you mentioned
that the doors are vinyl wrapped, so it really depends what you are
after. Although I have not heard of your company, most of these
companies offer a good service with quality results since they are all
opperated on CNC machinery.
Calum Sabey
(NewArk Traditional Kitchens 01556 690544)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 15 Jan 2007 02:35:06 -0800, "
wrote:

Joe, it depends what it is that you're after. I occassionally use a
company that produces solid oak or ash or whatever you want for about
the same price. I am assuming by looking at the company you mentioned
that the doors are vinyl wrapped, so it really depends what you are
after. Although I have not heard of your company, most of these
companies offer a good service with quality results since they are all
opperated on CNC machinery.
Calum Sabey
(NewArk Traditional Kitchens 01556 690544)

I've recently used:

http://www.bigolddoors.co.uk/index.html

as have my neighbours for some 4 panel internal doors to match
existing 1800 design

Very pleased with result, price and enthusiastic owner/joiner.
Robert
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Thanks for the comments, Robert.

Looking at High Gloss White for bathroom units
Believe that it is a spray finish coating.
Not sure what the actual coating medium is.

Cheers,

Joe