Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default RCD plug for kids room

I live in an old house and the consumer unit does not have an RCD built
in. One day I'll get it replaced, but in the meantime I want to make
the power in the kids' room as safe as possible. I've bought an RCD
plug (made by Masterplug) and wired it to a 4-way adapter. Is this
safe? Is there any reason not to leave these devices on permanently?

Cheers,

John